Bad Guy Michael Miller AKA Snakept74 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-27-2010, 03:18 AM   #1
Pezzist
Michael Miller AKA Snakept74

Greetings Fauna-community. My name is William Moore and I have been a member since last May. The purpose of my post is to raise awareness of my latest transaction with Michael Miller, aka Snakept74. Michael has put me in a position which I have tried to avoid, but he last left me no room for negotiation and has refused to make this latest transaction right. I have also noticed that there are a few BOI posts that state that he is a good guy, however this recent purchase was not as pleasant. As this is an excellent community with well respected breeders and traders, I feel that it is my duty to inform you of recent events.

On the 31st of March I sent a down payment of 200 USD (in for form of a Money Order) to Michael, as I was leaving for a short Easter Vacation with the family. He accepted this payment to hold a 1.1 Cape Gopher pair unrelated produced by Scott J Michaels, until I returned from my vacation. I anxiously waited to hear back from him as to whether he had received my money order. He ended up getting back to me on April 6 and he stated that he had received the payment on Saturday the 3rd. He apologized for getting back to me late and I accepted his apology. The next day I sent him the second payment ( April 7th)for a Money Order of 220 USD (placing the entire dollar amount for the purchase at 420USD shipped). This time I was sure to pay extra for tracking as I wanted to know exactly when my money was being received. He got my payment on April 10th and stated that he would be sure to ship them first thing on Monday. The next day (April 11th) he sends me an email asking if Wednesday for Thursday would work instead because he will get a better shipping rate, but if that didn’t work out he could ship on Tuesday for Wednesday. I replied by saying that he could do whatever would be most convenient for him.

I didn’t hear back from him again till later in the day on the 14th. As I didn’t know if he had shipped on Tuesday, I ended up spending the entire day at home waiting. Once again he apologized and said that they were being shipped for the 15th. I accepted his apology again and was excited for them to ship on Thursday. They arrived at 12pm on the 15th and I was more than happy to finally receive my order after waiting so patiently. I just briefly glanced at them to make sure they were alive. I then popped the lids on their shipping containers, placed them in their new tubs and let them crawl out on their own to avoid stress. I shot Michael a quick email to let him know that they were received and alive (I also mentioned that they were beautiful as the male caught my eye right away). My girlfriend came over at about 3:45 and we looked them over and took pictures to make sure they were in good health. At first we looked at the male who was gorgeous and looked flawless. Then we inspected the female. To my surprise the female, had a huge bulge on her tail, the tip of the tail was bent down, and she had no resemblance to the AD. Looking at this closely you will notice that she clearly has black markings running throughout her body, up to her neck (I have enclosed pictures of her).

After I noticed there were issues I sent Michael an email immediately at 4:04 pm with pictures. He said to send her back and that he would refund my money. Then he replied a few minutes later and told me to wait a few days to see if the bulge would go down. I spoke to a number of people and they all thought that the tail would most likely never look normal again, but I decided that the best thing to do was to wait and I needed to leave for the weekend anyway. My girlfriend kept a close eye on her and my other snakes while I was away.

When I got home we sent quite a few emails back and forth to each other and I have pasted them below for you to read and react to. I gave him the benefit of the doubt by saying that she may have accidently been injured while he was trying to place her in her shipping container and that things just happen. I also suggested that maybe he had posted two pictures of the male, instead of a picture of each. I thought this because the female looked nothing like either of the pictures, in color or pattern. He denied both of these issues and started to act hostile towards me while I tried to remain professional. He accused me of injuring her and that I got what I paid for. However, in the AD is says “satisfaction is guaranteed.” He did however suggest that she may be in shed (she still has yet to shed and its been almost been two weeks).

I was hesitant to ship them back for a few reasons. One, because he mentioned that he used my money for a house payment and he would need time to get money. Two, because Michael didn’t let me know if he would cover return shipping on one or both animals. Three, because Michael kept changing his mind about refunding my money. And four, because he mentioned that she could possibly be in shed (I felt it would almost be inhumane to ship her back in shed with a broken tail). As of today Michael still refuses to do anything further for me. I tried my hardest to resolve this issue privately, but I feel I was forced to have to post in here. I will leave it up for the community to decide how they feel about Michael Miller. Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

William Moore

(I apologize, for posting so many emails but I wanted to post everything)

Old 04-27-2010, 03:19 AM   #2
Pezzist
Emails start here:-----------------------------------------------------

snakept74
Re: cape gopher pair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezzist
Dear Mike and Rachel,

I just saw your post for the 1.1 cape gophers. I must you have have quite the pair! I am possibly interested in this pair however there are a few things I would like to know, if that's ok? (Who was this pair produced by? Are they unrelated? What is their temperament? What are they currently feeding on as what type of feeders are they? And lastly how large are they currently?)

I am sorry to pester you with questions. I hope that you had a good weekend. I am looking forward to hearing from you and thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

William Moore

PS- I was going to send this last night but the internet went out

snakept74
Re: cape gopher pair
Originally Posted by Pezzist
Dear Mike,

I sent the payment out this morning, please send me an email when you receive it. I'm getting very excited to see them in person. I will let you know when I return from Florida, and I will send the next payment. Hope you have a good easter.

Sincerely,

William Moore

mikal miller
to me
show details Mar 29
They come from northern mexico, and are a year and 9 months old, I bought
them from a friend of mine in los vegas, the breeders name is Scott J Michaels.There are none found that are this cleanly bred. They feed great on small mice like crawlers or hoppers. They are nice if you are nice to them, they have alot of personality. They are nice though, and they are about 2.25 feet long and growing like weeds. They are not related. I thinks thats all I know about them. Im selling them to get a striped tiger dwarf retic. If I wasnt so in love with the retics I would never think about selling these.
I can do 200 down and the rest in two weeks or when you get back. Thanks alot you will love em!

Mike

snakepit74@frontier.com
to me

Hey I will mail you when i get home I can take a 200 dollar deposit to hold them and the rest in 2 weeks if you would like. Ill give you all the info I have on them in a few. Thanks
Mike

Cape Gophers.

mikal miller
to me
show details Mar 29
Hey just wondering if I am suppose to be saving these guys? Thanks
Mike

Will Moore
to mikal
show details Mar 29
Dear Mike,

Yeah, I would like to purchase them with the $200.00 Down payment. Did you say you accept money orders? If so would it be OK if i sent the money out on Wednesday? Thanks for your time and looking forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

William Moore

mikal miller
to me
show details Mar 29
That is good as long as it gets here by friday. I will hold them till friday.
Thanks
Mike
Will Moore
to mikal
show details Mar 29
Sounds good, I'll send the down payment on Wednesday. And I'll send you a picture of the receipts from the post office as well as the money order, once its in the mail (from my scanner). Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

William Moore
mikal miller
to me
show details Mar 30
Thanks William!
To: mikal miller
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 10:12 PM
Subject: Re: Cape Gophers.

Sounds good, I'll send the down payment on Wednesday. And I'll send you a picture of the receipts from the post office as well as the money order, once its in the mail (from my scanner). Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

William Moore

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 10:01 PM, mikal miller <snakepit74@frontier.com> wrote:
That is good as long as it gets here by friday. I will hold them till friday.
Thanks
Mike
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: Cape Gophers.

Dear Mike,

Yeah, I would like to purchase them with the $200.00 Down payment. Did you say you accept money orders? If so would it be OK if i sent the money out on Wednesday? Thanks for your time and looking forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

William Moore

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 9:11 PM, mikal miller <snakepit74@frontier.com> wrote:
Hey just wondering if I am suppose to be saving these guys? Thanks
Mike

Will Moore
to mikal
show details Mar 31
Dear Mike Miller,

I am sending your money out today for the down payment, but I just realized that I don't have your mailing address, lol. Sorry for not asking sooner. Please contact me with this information. Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

William Moore
snakepit74@frontier.com
to me
show details Mar 31
Hi there William, sorry about that haha.
Michael Miller
6148 315th st.
Stacy, MN. 55079

Will Moore
to snakepit74
show details Mar 31
Dear Mike,

I sent out the money order today. To verify that it was sent I have scanned the stub and the receipts for both the postage as well as the cost of the money order. This was the down payment for the 1.1 cape gopher pair produced by Scott J Michaels. I will send the next payment when I return from Florida. Thanks for your time.

Sincerely.

William Moore
Money Oder 001.jpg
344K View Download

Will Moore
to snakepit74
show details Apr 2
Dear Mike,

I just wanted to touch base and make sure that you did indeed receive the money order today. The manager at the post office assured me that you would have it by today for sure, but I just wanted to double check. I hope all is well and have a great Easter!!

Sincerely,

William Moore

mikal miller
to me
show details Apr 2
Not here yet. But Im sure it will be in the mail tomorrow.
Thanks and you have a nice easter as well!
Mike
Will Moore
to mikal
show details Apr 2
Dear Mike,

Sorry about that. I put it in as priority mail. One would think that being only 5 hours away, it would get there on time. But, like you said hopefully it will be there by tomorrow.

Sincerely,

William Moore

Will Moore
to mikal
show details Apr 5 (12 days ago)
Dear Mike,

I hope you received the money order on Saturday. Sorry, for the delay. I really have no idea how it could be so late unless I wrote the wrong address (which I'm almost positive I didn't because I'm OCD like that, lol. I even paid for priority). Anyway if there is still an issue, let me know and I will try to resolve it asap. I am going to be going home later today(earlier than expected because my parents were able to fly in) and I can send out the second payment on Tuesday or Wednesday. Once again sorry for the delay in the mail( the post office is driving me nuts lol). I hope you had a good Easter holiday.

Sincerely,

William Moore

Will Moore
to mikal
show details Apr 6 (10 days ago)
Dear Mike,

Let me know about the money order situation and if you have received it. If you have it I will send out the rest of the payment and then we can pick a shipping date. Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

William Moore

PS- I don't mean to bug you just wondering if it was lost or if it was in your possession. You can give me a call too if it is more convenient. 920-470-1669

mikal miller
to me
show details Apr 6 (10 days ago)
Hey Will I got it sat. morning. I sent an email. Im sorry Will. I came to my email today and you where in here twice and in my fauna PM. Im sorry Will. I didnt mean to worry you. I ddnt know you didnt know I got it lol. Thats not really funny though is it... You can send the money. I can ship monday for sure. Thanks Will.
Michael

mikal miller
to me
show details Apr 7 (10 days ago)
HI will did you get my last email?
Mike
----- Original Message -----

Will Moore
to mikal
Dear Mike,

Yes I did. I will am going to Walmart today to send the second money order. I will be in the mail today.

Sincerely,

William Moore

Old 04-27-2010, 03:21 AM   #3
Pezzist
Will Moore
to mikal
Dear Mike,

Sorry for the type-o. I meant to say, it will be in the mail today. I will not be going to Minnesota this week, lol. Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

William Moore

Will Moore
to mikal
show details Apr 7 (9 days ago)
Dear Mike,

The money order was sent out for 220. Let me know when you get it. I sent it by priority mail again and was assured that it would be there by Friday. I also paid for tracking this time around. Anyway have a good one.

Sincerely,

William Moore

Will Moore
to mikal
show details Apr 9 (8 days ago)
Dear Mike,

The second payment should be received today. I just wanted to confirm that we are on for shipping Monday? Also could I trouble you to include a sheet of paper signed by you verifying that they were produced by Scott J Michaels (I like to keep an records of the snakes in my possession)? Below I have copied and pasted the tracking of the Money Order. Thanks for your time and have a good weekend.

Sincerely,

William Moore

Label/Receipt Number: 0310 0480 0000 8218 0832
Scheduled for Delivery: Friday, April 09, 2010
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item is out for delivery or available at a PO Box at 8:15 AM on April 9, 2010 in STACY, MN, 55079.

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Out for Delivery or Available at PO Box, April 09, 2010, 8:15 am, STACY, MN 55079
Sorting Complete, April 09, 2010, 7:45 am, STACY, MN 55079
Arrival at Post Office, April 09, 2010, 7:35 am, STACY, MN 55079
Processed through Sort Facility, April 07, 2010, 9:26 pm, OAK CREEK, WI 53154
Acceptance, April 07, 2010, 2:56 pm, PLATTEVILLE, WI 53818

mikal miller
to me
show details Apr 10 (7 days ago)
Hey bud, I got your last payment and I am going to ship out monday for tues. arrival. Thanks for your purchase you are going to love these snakes to death! Have fun and send me some pictures of your collection sometime and I will do the same....Peace
Mike

Will Moore
to mikal
show details Apr 10 (6 days ago)
Dear Mike,

Thanks a lot for getting back to me. Shipping on Monday will be perfect. My address is [ 1150 Fox Ridge Rd. Appt# 5 Platteville, WI 53818], just to make sure you have it. I can't wait to see these guys, they look great from the pictures. And I actually have some recently updated pictures so I have attached them to this email as well. Enjoy your weekend and thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

William Moore

PS- my collection is a bit small atm. But later this year I will try to make some heavy purchases to acquire so rosy boas, eastern indigos(red phase), cribos, old world rats (mandarin, latacinctus, pulchra, vaillanti), hognoses, and some more bull snakes. If you have any contacts for any of these guys let me know(its hard to find good bloodlines). Thanks again!

mikal miller
to me
show details Apr 11 (5 days ago)
Will, will wed for thurs. work for you I have a ton of other stuff going out on that and I will get a better rate then.
If not I can ship tues for wed. Let me know Will. Sorry!
Mike

Will Moore
to mikal
show details Apr 12 (5 days ago)
Dear Mike,

Just let me know when you want to ship so I'm in town to receive them. I'm doing a lot with school as well so I understand. Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

William Moore

Will Moore
to mikal
show details Apr 14 (2 days ago)
Dear Mike,

Should I be expecting the gophers tomorrow? Just trying to get an idea so I know when I need to be at home. I stayed at home today from 8-noon because I wasn't sure if you sent them Tuesday. Thanks.

Sincerely,

William Moore

mikal miller
to me
show details Apr 14 (2 days ago)
Sorry if I was confusing...They will be there tomorrow! And you will love them! Thanks will!
Mike

Will Moore
to mikal
show details Apr 15 (2 days ago)
Dear Mike,

I have received them both. I have to say they look beautiful just like you said. Since their sexes weren't labeled, which is which? Am I assuming that the longer one is the male? Also, I wish you read my email requesting proof of where they were produced and of purchase. It would really mean a lot to me if you could make a receipt for me saying when they were produced by and how much they were sold for. Please get back to me, thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

William Moore

Will Moore
to mikal
show details Apr 15 (1 day ago)
Dear Mike,

I wanted to send you some pictures of both of them. Almost positive that the longer one is the male. I also wanted to say that the females tail has a pretty big bulge on her tail, I was wondering how she got it?I noticed it after letting them settle in for a few hours. I am quite upset about it to tell you the truth as you told me they were the most beautiful you have seen. Its almost like her tail was pinched when someone closed her cage. It looks all cock-eyed and it may even be broken.

~Will Moore
- Show quoted text -
3 attachments — Download all attachments View all images

mikal miller
to me
I Never noticed a bulge in her tail. The male is the brighter of the 2. Im sorry your upset about it. I assure you I did not see that. And as far as beingthe most beautiful snakes I have ever seen they are. Send the kink tail one back and ill give you 200 bucks back. And I totally forgot about the paper. Its in the mail man.
Mike

mikal miller
to me
Looking closer that bulge might go down it must have just happened. I would have told you if I would have known something like that I assure you Will that I am a stand up reptile guy. Im real sorry about that! Give her a couple days to settle and see what it looks like.
Mike

Will Moore
to mikal
show details Apr 16 (1 day ago)
Dear Mike,

After further inspection of the tail, its for sure broken in two spots, at the very tip and where the big bulge was (most likely from the shipping container lid crushed it). I can say it is broken for sure because she tried to shake her tail at me but it just vibrated at the bulge and everything down further was totally limp. Also, I wanted to mention that in your advertisement, I thought that both pictures were of the 1.1 and I even requested pictures from you. I figured they would both have an outstanding pattern, but the female is quite dark and lacking a lot of the red luster you would imply from the AD (I feel like they were falsely represented, especially since I was planning on breeding especially and bec I paid top dollar for a pair of juvi-gophers).

However, I would like to say thanks for trying to make things right. I believe you are a good person, but that it was a number of unfortunate events lead up to this(not showing pictures of the female because people need to know what they are buying and shipping an injured animal). I will give it till Monday and she what she looks like. If she still looks bad, I will ship her back.

I would also like to say that since this entire purchase was for breeding purposes, I won't really want the male either. No other breeder these days would sell a lone sub adult female, making my current male quite useless. Another option could be a replacement for the girl. So I guess the next question is, do you want to try to replace the female? Or would you allow me to ship them both back for a full refund and would you be willing to cover shipping or at least pay for half(if you don't want to try to replace the female with another 0.1 cape gopher)? If shipping costs are an issue, I would still be willing to meet you halfway as the drive isn't too far. I am really sorry this had so go down like this, I was very excited to get this pair. Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

William Moore

mikal miller
to me
show details 6:14 PM (11 hours ago)
Ok for one, I showed you both animals and I have the proof and they are almost the same in color! The ad had both animals and I would never miss represent an animal in a ad! And I was very careful when I shipped them and they didnt leave here that way! Trying to make me look like a fool is the wrong way to go about this the animal pictured are the animals I sent to you and you not liking them when you see them is not my fault. They are 100% healthy and you get gade A animals. You more than likly shut the tail in there when you first looked at them. when I went back and looked at all my pictures that kink was never there and I have pictures of them a day before being shipped..
So if you dont like them you are gonig to have to sell them... You got the animals in the picture! period!
Mike

mikal miller
to me
show details 6:23 PM (11 hours ago)
attached is the snake you say I sent you with a broken tail! look close to the tail! and its the same as the pic on fauna! Go on fauna and take a look at the ad its still up there! The animals are male and female! Dont tell me they are the same animal man, I took the pictures!

Will Moore
to mikal
show details 2:47 AM (2 hours ago)
Dear Mike,

So, are you telling me that you revoked your offer to take the female back now? I really don't want to have to post a BOI on this man, I want to be civilized and professional. What is with the attitude? I am not accusing, I am just trying to get the facts straight and I would never injury an animal to try to make you look bad. I understand that things just happen some times and I'm not blaming you, I was informing you of the condition in which she was received. What I was suggesting was that you may have by accident uploaded two pictures of the male. As beautiful as he is, both pictures look to be one in the same snake to me. I have pasted both pictures in paint and put them side by side to make it easier to view ( from photo I took you can see that she has black markings that go all the way up to through her neck to the base of her head). This photo you sent to me however looks exactly like the male.

Please make things right, I am not trying to argue. I really don't want to have to bring this to BOI.

Sincerely,

William Moore

to Will Moore <pezzist@gmail.com>

date Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 8:02 AM
subject Re: Cape Gophers.

hide details 8:02 AM (3 hours ago)
I dont care who you bring it to..You got healthy snakes. And that is what I put up in the ad! Im going to say this one more time.... What the ad said is a pair of cape gophers 100% healthy! and ALIVE!! And thats what you got... You had a chance to look at the picturs before you got the snake , you had time to make a decision.. Now you have time to post whatever you want on BOI or where ever you want to stick it up. I know what I sent you is what I said I was going to send you. And after the female sheds she looks the same.. Hey you decided to buy them, there yours.
Mike

mikal miller
to me
show details 8:05 AM (3 hours ago)
and the snake you are holding in the ad is going to shed.

mikal miller
to me
show details 8:13 AM (3 hours ago)
Ill take them if wish. But The reason I was selling them is to make a house payment, so you will have to wait till I rais eenough money to give you your money back...Im sorry..
Mike

mikal miller
to me
show details 11:01 AM (32 minutes ago)
Or I can get you a replacment male and you send him(the one the broken tail) back. Thanks Sorry!
Mike

rom Will Moore <pezzist@gmail.com>
to mikal miller <snakepit74@frontier.com>

date Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 2:06 PM
mailed-by gmail.com

hide details Apr 17 (4 days ago)
Dear Mike,

I received 4 emails from you today and I was wondering which one I should read. From the first one you tell me to go ahead and post on BOI. The rest seem like you want to help me in this situation, so this email is to confirm what is going on exactly.

To start off I know that the female is going into shed possibly, but even so she has black markings throughout the length of her body. I can keep her until she sheds if you want to ensure her safety and health(so she isn't subjected to anymore pain through a stressful time). Most likely she will have a bad shed because of her broken tail. I wanted to make sure you knew it was the female and not the male too.

Now lets discuss your offers. In my opinion I still want a breeding pair of cape gophers which have the same luster I was paying for. So if you are willing to replace the female yourself, that would be the best option(but it needs to be a female cape gopher will good coloration). If you can't, the second best option would be a full refund for both snakes. Are you planning on reimbursement for the shipping costs?

I am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe you are having a stressful time which anyone is entitled to. I'm trying my hardest not to bring this to BOI. Your last few emails haven't been to pleasant to me and I feel like I'm going out on a limb here. I tried to be as professional and respectful towards you in a situation like this, please do the same to me.

Sincerely,

William Moore
from mikal miller <snakepit74@frontier.com>

date Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 2:13 PM

Ok first, if you threaten me with the stupid BOI thing again Im going to tell you to go to hell. Second I have every right in the world to tell you to go to hell. Third if you want a full refund send them back and I will give you one.
Mike

from mikal miller <snakepit74@frontier.com>

date Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 3:40 PM

Oh yeah and it wasnt top dollar either. The hatchlings sell for 180 plus shipping. So if i was you I would just keep them, but it is up to you.
Will Moore <pezzist@gmail.com>
to mikal miller <snakepit74@frontier.com>

date Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 12:37 PM
mailed-by gmail.com

hide details Apr 23 (4 days ago)
Dear Mike,

I have had a crazy week applying for jobs and taking exams. For an update on the status of the Female, she is currently still in shed. The swelling on her tail has gone down a little but its still very visible and there is no movement in it(the big bulge anyway, but its still not what i would consider straight and the tip is still bend down).

I wanted to say that I will take up for offer to return them for a full refund. I have tried to contact someone for a replacement female but I don't think its going to happen because I haven't heard anything back. Let me know when you will be able to take them back, I understand from one of your emails that you used it to help pay off your housing loan. I understand your constraint. I really didn't want to ship the female while she was in shed so I can wait a little bit more. Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

William Moore

mikal miller
to me
show details Apr 23 (4 days ago)
I told you to send them back last week its been over a week since ive heard from you. There yours if you dont want them , sell them. Im not giving your money back.

Will Moore
to mikal
show details Apr 23 (3 days ago)
Dear Mike,

Sorry you feel that way. Its been 6 days by the way. I said I didn't want to ship her in shed because thats just cruel to an animal who is already suffering from a broken tail.

~Will

Old 04-27-2010, 03:28 AM   #4
Pezzist
Pics of her

Old 04-27-2010, 03:50 AM   #5
Pezzist
I would also like to add that Michael bid on a 2 year old Super Dwarf female for 350 shipped as of 4-26-01 at 11:34 am, even though he states in an email( on the 17th) that he has spent the money on a house payment.

Old 04-27-2010, 03:52 AM   #6
Pezzist
Below I have pasted a direct link to the original AD:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=171094

Thanks again for your time everyone.

Old 04-27-2010, 04:09 AM   #7
PAVLOVK1025
Hmm...looking at that ad the pictures definitely don't add up, and I think he might have posted pictures of the male twice instead of the male and female.

If that is the case, then the female definitely has been misrepresented, especially considering that her tail is broken in two places.

His excuse about not being able to refund you because he spent the money on a house payment-out the window if he's offering 350 towards another animal as recently as today.

Funny how he guarantees satisfaction, yet when you are satisfied he doesnt honor that, but mentions how he's a stand up reptile guy. Load of crap that is. I dont get how someone can spend money before a customer states that he is satisfied with the purchase.

Pro-tip (lol): Dont spend the money before youre sure the customer is satisfied, or until your TOS runs out, whichever comes first.

Michael you need to send William back his money instead of putting it on another animal. You didnt misrepresent your animals, instead it appears you didnt represent the female at all.

Based off the emails, you became aggressive early on, and might have taken advantage of the fact that William was all about letting you make it right.

Refund the money, take the animals back.

Old 04-27-2010, 05:02 AM   #8
joseydiann
Konstantin seems to be right here so I agree!

Sounds like a mess though!

Amanda

Old 04-27-2010, 05:38 AM   #9
snakept74
Ok If I did upload the male or female twice, who cares! In the ad it says nowhere these are pictures of the male and the female. And I did offer his money back but I told him he has to wait. I waited a month to get his money!
And OH, by the way Im not PRO. And never will be I love my animals.
And sounds like he didn't like one of them and broke the tail! lol
I would have gave the smooth talker here his money back, but he kept threatening me. What a Joke. If you knew me you would not be standing here with this guy.
William I will give your money back for the broken tail one. Just because your all about the honer lol lol What a joke.

Old 04-27-2010, 05:54 AM   #10
irishanaconda
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakept74 View Post
What a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakept74 View Post
Ok If I did upload the male or female twice, who cares! In the ad it says nowhere these are pictures of the male and the female.
u sound like the joke IMO. I get this feeling like u already knew u were gonna be ripping someone off.