Haunted Houses? (long post) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 02-18-2005, 04:38 AM   #1
Bringerofdoom
Haunted Houses? (long post)

[House3]{Home Sweet Home...... for now}
Well, me and my fiance just moved into a house in december. Ever since we had some weird happenings and even our animals have acted odd in the dead middle of night. Dogs that only bark for good reasons, barking at the walls and hallways. My cat running through the house like it was being chased, jumping at stuff for its life. We figured the place was haunted, but didnt pay it no mind since we knew the owner and figured he would tell us.

Just this week we were talking to a next door nieghbor who revealed to us, that him and the owner came into the place to find the previous renter dead. Apparantly was dead for over 10 days and left a very bad mess. Something about some possums had got into the house...... Well i'm sure you all got the picture.

[House2]{My Dads House}
One time me and my fiance were over there feeding and letting the dogs out while he was in the hospital and were talking, when all of a sudden her eyes got big and she stopped talking. I looked in a window that had a reflection of me and this white figure, behind me darted towards the upstairs. I looked at her and said "what did you just see?" she stated the same thing i seen too, but she said she thought it was a person. I grabbed a knife and went upstairs looking, to find nothing. We agreed after calming down that it was definatly a ghost, because it was more like a cloud than it was a human.

Several months later he was out of the hospital and out getting groceries and he had me stop by to work on his pc. Well as i'm working on it i hear a deathly woman's shrill, like somone getting butchered. He had a female roomate, that lived in the room where the sound came from. I went up there and knocked got no response, so i opened the door just to check on her. Turned out she was at work and i was there alone......

[House1] {57 S. Eureka Ave, Columbus ohio}
Yet Another place i grew up in, was haunted too. This ghost though was Evil though, it scared the hell out of all those who ran into it at that place. Going to sleep was a nice experience there. At exaclty 12:17 every night i awoke to sound of deep breathing in my ear, with this feeling of a presence in the room. I didnt tell none of my friends about this stuff. One day someone stayed the night, i kept him up talking until 12:15. I went to the bathroom and sat there and was going to wait till 12:20. I didn't have to wait that long, i heard him start crying and screaming. Sure enough he heard the same things i heard.

That house was a bizarre house many of my friends seen stuff, that noone can explain. One time i was doing somthing and i sat down a camel wide, i was smoking in an ashtray and walked across the room. All of a sudden something told me to look at the ashtray. Several people that were in the room looked too for no apparant reason, to watch this cigarette jump from the ashtray fly atleast 6 ft across the room and hit me (fire end first, i still have a tiny scar from the burn).. No one knows why all of our attention was even drawn to the ashtray either.

Another time i was walking back to my house, from across the street and it was kinda late at night. My friend yells to me "look up at your window!" There in my window was a figure with Red eyes, staring at me. Needless to say i did not come home, that night.

I cannot count the scary and bizarre events that happened in the house. Shortly after we moved the house misterously caught fire, that happened in a attic. There was no way to get to the attic, because the landlord had the acess removed. The house did not have electricity to it either, at the time of the fire.

To think before i moved to eureka i didnt really belive in ghost's...... THAT all changed. I'm the type of person who doesnt believe in something, unless there is proof. I think i seen and been through enough "proof".. The hairs on the back of my neck still stand on end to this day over remembering some of the stuff i seen.

Old 05-04-2005, 10:12 AM   #2
snakewrangler89
Dude, thats kinda creepy. I have a story to share that made me believe in ghosts...One of my moms friends, Nancy moved into this house that was said to be Indian Burial Grounds or something. She paid no mind to it and moved into the house anyways.

This house was truly bizzare. When spending the night water faucets would come on, on their own, doors would close and windows would screech like someone was scratching the glass. The wierdest thing that ever happened was a night that i spent the night. The bed just sunk in while i was in it. It was insane.

Well she had a young son and he would always tell her that people were telling him to do bad stuff to her or they were going to hurt him. She paid no mind to this either, and just thought of it as a "boy being a boy." So one day her son was playing up in a tree when he felt a strong push on his back and he fell hard to the ground, breaking a few bones.

The next day, without anyone calling or anything this lady showed up at the door and told Nancy to burn the incense she had and the ghosts would leave.

Nancy did as the lady had said and the ghosts were/are forever gone.

Old 05-05-2005, 07:22 PM   #3
Manhattan Herps
sounds like somthing out of poltergeist..haha

Old 05-05-2005, 09:55 PM   #4
LakesideBoas
I have a little old lady that peeks into my living room. I see her about once a week or so. She just looks in for a minute or two as if to see if everything's fine, them she's gone. I also have a 'ghost cat'. It runs through the house and 'swishes' under my computer desk--you can feel the wind of his passing. Sometimes he knocks things over on my mantel. My real cat, Max just watches him now, but he used to get freaked, do the hair-standing thing and high-tail it to another room.

I guess after nine years we've all come to respect each other. These apparitions do not just appear at night, but all hours of the day. My snakes that are upstairs seem to see the old lady too as if they are out they will look where she usually appears and that is what alerts me to her presence.

This house is old, built early 1900's. So I am sure at least one or two people have died here, but I do not believe anything of a violent nature has happened as there is no feeling of anything being wrong. The living room actually is my favorite room in the house.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!