John Dumas - DiamondExotics - Massachusetts - THIEF SCAMMER LIAR!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2007, 10:22 PM   #1
Jim O
Exclamation John Dumas - DiamondExotics - Massachusetts - THIEF SCAMMER LIAR!!!

See http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=101237 for details. Be sure to read through the thread.

Old 07-12-2007, 10:48 PM   #2
Desert Dweller Reptiles
Stay Away!!!!

See http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/for...ad.php?t=101237 for details. Be sure to read through the thread.

Please avoid him or his partner Pamela Mansulla!!

We all most fell prey to a ball python trading scam - please follow link above!

Dwayne & Suzanne Bulat

Old 07-12-2007, 11:17 PM   #3
GinoInDaBronx
Loser

Dont forget that he is a lowlife racist who runs a puppy mill as well.

Gino Beniquez

Old 07-12-2007, 11:21 PM   #4
ExoticsExpress
I dont know a John Dumas, I know a John Dumbas* he needs to ask the Nigerians for help thats for sure.

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 07-12-2007, 11:30 PM   #5
DiamondsExotics
YOU KNOW SOMETHING I DO NOT KNOW HER, I HAVE TRADED WITH JASON MATHESON IN THE PAST I HAVE BOUGHT SNAKES OFF LLLREPTILES, PRO EXOTICS AND, THE SNAKE KEEPER.SO GET SOME REAL FACTS BEFORE YOU START POSTING BULLSHIT ABOUT ME I DO NOT RUN A PUPPY MILL IT TAKES 3 TIMES THE EFFORT TO RAISE DOGS THEN IT DOES SNAKES...A SNAKE YOU JUST LEAVE IN A CAGE AND FEED IT ONCE A WEEK AND CHANGE ITS CAGE 1-2 TIMES A WEEK AND HOLD IT FOR AN HOUR A DAY. WITH A DOG THERE IS ALOT MORE WORK AND EFFORT INTO RAISING AND BREEDING THEM. SO DONT FUCKING JUDGE SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW. I WILL MEET ANYONE ANYWHERE ANY TIME RUN YOUR COWARDLY MOUTH TO MY FACE. SO I CAN PUNCH YOUR TEETH DOWN YOUR THROAT. THESE PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS I OWN 2 FEMALE AND 2 MALE DOGS MY MALES WERENT OLD ENOUGH TO BREED. SHE HAD AN AD IN THE NEWS PAPER FOR HER MALE TO STUD TO ANYONES FEMALE. THIS IS THE ONLY REASON I KNEW HER I DO NOT DEAL WITH HER ANYMORE AS MY MALES ARE OLD ENOUGH

Old 07-12-2007, 11:35 PM   #6
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondsExotics
YOU KNOW SOMETHING I DO NOT KNOW HER, I HAVE TRADED WITH JASON MATHESON IN THE PAST I HAVE BOUGHT SNAKES OFF LLLREPTILES, PRO EXOTICS AND, THE SNAKE KEEPER.SO GET SOME REAL FACTS BEFORE YOU START POSTING BULLSHIT ABOUT ME I DO NOT RUN A PUPPY MILL IT TAKES 3 TIMES THE EFFORT TO RAISE DOGS THEN IT DOES SNAKES...A SNAKE YOU JUST LEAVE IN A CAGE AND FEED IT ONCE A WEEK AND CHANGE ITS CAGE 1-2 TIMES A WEEK AND HOLD IT FOR AN HOUR A DAY. WITH A DOG THERE IS ALOT MORE WORK AND EFFORT INTO RAISING AND BREEDING THEM. SO DONT FUCKING JUDGE SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW. I WILL MEET ANYONE ANYWHERE ANY TIME RUN YOUR COWARDLY MOUTH TO MY FACE. SO I CAN PUNCH YOUR TEETH DOWN YOUR THROAT. THESE PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS I OWN 2 FEMALE AND 2 MALE DOGS MY MALES WERENT OLD ENOUGH TO BREED. SHE HAD AN AD IN THE NEWS PAPER FOR HER MALE TO STUD TO ANYONES FEMALE. THIS IS THE ONLY REASON I KNEW HER I DO NOT DEAL WITH HER ANYMORE AS MY MALES ARE OLD ENOUGH
You really are Dumber then a STUMP!!

Old 07-12-2007, 11:41 PM   #7
LauraB
After reading every post on the original "inquiry", I can't believe the nerve and gall of these 2 low-life scums. The blatent lies, theft of photos, the out and out intention to steal snakes. Good thing they're both about as smart as rocks! Chalk one up for all the good guys who exposed them for the liars and thieves they really are!

Dwayne and Suzanne, keep us posted on the return of your snakes. All the best in persuing whatever criminal charges you're able to bring against them.

Old 07-12-2007, 11:42 PM   #8
DiamondsExotics
AND YOUR MOTHER IS FATTER THEN A RHINO AND UGLIER THEN A PIG
MATTER OF EFFACT ISNT THAT HER NICK NAME (DIRTY PIG)<-- I BET THIS IS HOW YOU AFFORD YOUR SNAKES

Old 07-12-2007, 11:45 PM   #9
LauraB
Geez...when I preview my post before I submit, my full name is in my sig...when I post, it's gone...what gives? I already got one warning for it not being there, so I signed my post with my name, previewed it and my name was there twice. I removed the manual typed name, hit submit and it's gone! Any suggestions or clues, please?

~ Laura Bolt

Old 07-12-2007, 11:49 PM   #10
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondsExotics
AND YOUR MOTHER IS FATTER THEN A RHINO AND UGLIER THEN A PIG
MATTER OF EFFACT ISNT THAT HER NICK NAME (DIRTY PIG)<-- I BET THIS IS HOW YOU AFFORD YOUR SNAKES
Now that isn't a very nice thing to say
"EFFACT"? what is effact?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!