For Sale Spotted Pythons, Children's Pythons, Stimson's Pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2014, 09:07 PM   #1
Chris Hannaford
Spotted Pythons, Children's Pythons, Stimson's Pythons

I found some Pygmy Pythons that I would like more so I need to sale these first what I have baby 1.2 Stimson Pythons and 1.1 Spotted Pythons. The Spotteds are all het for granite. The Stimsons asking $150 each or $425 for a trio and the Spotteds asking $60 each or $100 for a pair. All of both species are pure and are from VPI stock. They are all 2014s. Also have 2.3 Children Pythons asking $60 each or $100 for a pair. All but 3 of my snakes are from VPI Stock I got them from Nick Mutton and Ryan Young. The other 3 Children's are Red Children's from Steven Bostwick. All of the personality and cool behaviors of a big python, in a tiny package. I do not know how to ship so snakes would have to be picked up in Mustang, Oklahoma. contact - hanna1012@cox.net
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread