For Sale 4.3.2 Uroplatus ebenaui for Sale or Trade! SALE! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 05-31-2012, 05:33 PM   #1
EriksReptiles
4.3.2 Uroplatus ebenaui for Sale or Trade! SALE!

I have 4.3.2 Uroplatus ebenaui back up for sale.

* THESE ARE NOT FRESH IMPORTS. All the LTC animals came in early 2011 and have been in captivity for ~1 year. All of the CB animals have DOB's listed. *

*** Possible trades I would be interested in are for Knob-Tail geckos.

C302. LTC Pair. Both have black dots. $350+shipping for the pair. Sale: $250+shipping

C305. LTC Male. Female is SOLD. $150+shipping for the male. Sale: $100+shipping

C61A. LTC Pair. Tiger striped. $350+shipping for the pair. Sale: $250+shipping

I have 2 CB, unrelated, unsexed juvie Uroplatus ebenaui back up for sale. (I am 99% sure they are a pair.) $300+shipping for the pair. Sale: $250+shipping

K218. DOB: 10-26-2011. Unsexed.

K220. DOB: 11-07-2011. Unsexed.

I also have 2 CB, related, unsexed juvie Uroplatus ebenaui for sale. (These are just over a month old and thriving! Truely unsexed.) $300+shipping for both. Sale: $250+shipping
** I will take some pictures of these two tonight and get them on here ASAP. If your interested in them, send me an email and I can send you their pictures directly.

All animals are eating, drinking, and doing great! I just need the room. I do guarantee live arrival, given that you are there to sign for the package on the first delivery attempt. I can also ship as Hold for pickup at a FedEx hub (packages are available for pickup when the store opens). All shipping is done via ShipYourReptiles. The preferred method of payment is Paypal. Other methods accepted but they might require a hold period while the funds clear. Any checks/money orders sent will need to be sent via a shipping service that provides a tracking number.

Please email me at Erik@EriksReptiles.com if you’re interested in anything. I have no problem answering care questions and actually prefer it. I want to see these animals thrive like they have been doing here and produce offspring.

Thanks Erik
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!