Bad Guy jordan russell..broker ..flipper,gone bad - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-29-2014, 09:54 PM   #131
DaveyFig
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIBOR PAPP View Post
I'm 25 yrs older than jordan and not rolling over..I will bend..this is my best offer to him to clear this up.
$1500 and the 4 stack of ap cages or $2000 and done..let him pick..I can pickup with cash in an envelope..or he can paypal.
This offer was not made until 7/24.

If the snakes were already being sold for $1500 on 7/3, and Jordan had no other animals from Tibor (or the subsequent trades) to sell, what was going to happen? IN this thread, Jordan said he owed Tibor $2500.

Old 07-29-2014, 11:08 PM   #132
Ed Clark
What happened to all the geckos that Jordan traded Tibor's boas for?

Old 07-30-2014, 11:30 AM   #133
TIBOR PAPP
first of all..I would like to thank the boi and faunna..if this was a deal back in the day I would have not gotten as far as I did..Thank you!
It was a clean bait and switch..Robin and I trusted jordan and took the bait and he did the switch! He did it to us in 2011 also for $1500..I went to a show and confronted him and that evening after the show he stopped by and paid up...we did not use him in 2012..and when he called in the spring of 2013 robin and I made the mistake of trusting him...we are to blame for trusting him..no one else!
I believe this is what happened he sold all at the end of the summer 2013 and used the money to live off..or he's keeping all the male sunglow motleys and go to attempt to breed them for a big profit...he does have a person with a large group of females..so we will see..in spring if he and the other person start producing lg litters of motley stuff and albinos and sunglows etc.
He also bought a new car..so maybe thats where it went..I may never know..but it won't be forgotten.
this is the snake bizz and you must be super careful and we let our guard down. thanks again..wanting to get back to a normal style of life after all this.

Old 07-30-2014, 12:10 PM   #134
Lucille
Tibor,

I hope you can recoup some of your loss by either depreciating or otherwise showing that you lost money on this deal come tax time.
I am sorry the deal did not work the way it was supposed to.

For those in the future who read through this whole thread, I hope one of the things you take away from this disaster is that it is worth the time up front to make a detailed written contract.
This can include an agreement about how the parties divide risk if the value of the stock declines, becomes sick, disappears or is otherwise no longer available as part of the deal.
It can include apportioning costs such a feeding and vet care if necessary.
It can put a specific time frame on the venture.
Contracts can be modified, but one can write into the initial contract that such modifications must be detailed and agreed to in writing by both parties.
This thread is not the place for a model contract, but I would be glad to help put one together in the forums if anyone has interest and starts a thread there.

I'm really sorry this happened. Business is tough going right now for many, we should stick together in hard times.

Old 07-30-2014, 01:39 PM   #135
johnnycamp5
Quote- "we are to blame for trusting him..no one else!"

Then that includes Jordan. So why start a "bad guy" thread about him?

Quote- "but it won't be forgotten".

Judging by this- " He did it to us in 2011 also for $1500..",
it will be .

Old 07-30-2014, 02:02 PM   #136
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnycamp5 View Post
Quote- "we are to blame for trusting him..no one else!"

Then that includes Jordan. So why start a "bad guy" thread about him?

Quote- "but it won't be forgotten".

Judging by this- " He did it to us in 2011 also for $1500..",
it will be .
Really?

Old 07-30-2014, 02:53 PM   #137
D34532
Lol first time shame on you , second time shame on me.

But really sorry about the deal....

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Old 07-30-2014, 02:57 PM   #138
D34532
Don't go back to him again if he had done this to you in the past. Put it behind you and move forward in a new direction

Old 07-30-2014, 03:18 PM   #139
johnnycamp5
Quote:
Originally Posted by D34532 View Post
Don't go back to him again if he had done this to you in the past. Put it behind you and move forward in a new direction

I would believe this to be the reasonable thing to do.

Old 07-30-2014, 03:30 PM   #140
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by D34532 View Post
Lol first time shame on you , second time shame on me.

Religious people would be in a world of hurt if God thought that way when forgiving the same sinner over and over.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!