Good Guy Eric Kikel - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-25-2012, 05:12 PM   #11
Fender3520
Just received an awesome proven red female crested gecko from Eric couldn't be happier good communication knowledgeable and great quality animal Thanks Eric!

Old 11-11-2012, 11:05 PM   #12
Sparta76
I got my first crested today from Eric and I have to say it was a pleasure doing business with him. From the first e-mail Eric was professional, helpful and honest. ( the gecko looks better in person then the pictures i'm very happy ). We live not to far from each other, he was nice enough to deliver him/her to my doorstep. I can't wait to do business with Eric again.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:46 PM   #13
tinyrat
Eric Kikel

I just received my crested gecko from Eric-she's spectacular and I'm so pleased! I had been interested in her few months, and Eric patiently answered all my questions and took time to take extra pics (without me even asking!) to help me make my decision. Eric is very professional and friendly. I am very satisfied and will definitely keep my eye out for future geckos from this fantastic breeder!

Old 01-03-2013, 07:08 PM   #14
amisch
Great Seller!

Purchased 2 crested geckos from eric about a month ago. He was super friendly and reliable. Both geckos are doing well and I couldn't be happier. Pleasure doing business with him.

Old 01-12-2013, 09:31 AM   #15
Leif
Eric is an awesome customer. Great communication and handled the shipment with ease. As a hobbyist breeder turned business we appreciate the updates and pictures of the geckos we sold him. I would buy/sell geckos through Eric in a heart beat. Great guy!

Old 02-21-2013, 10:10 AM   #16
jasper408
Just received two gorgeous crested geckos in the best of health from Eric Kikel. He has been exceptional in his communication and I am very satisfied with the overall experience. He even offered me a crested of his that I had been eyeing for a while. I would highly recommend Eric, and look forward to doing business again.

Old 03-13-2013, 02:45 PM   #17
Rhaccity93722
Good Guy Eric Kikel

Just recieved a beautiful crested gecko from Eric, shipment was well packaged and communication was excellent. Overall a smooth and easy transaction! Would definitely recommend his services to my closest gecko friends.

Thanks Eric!

Hannah Herbold
West Coast Cresteds

Old 03-20-2013, 07:17 PM   #18
Scooby_sarah
So happy :)

I bout two awesome crested geckos from Eric. He was great. He answered all my question and was very nice and genuine. Great communication, took me step by step through the ordering and shipping process and made sure the geckos arrived to me. He's a awesome dude, I would definitely purchase more geckos from him in the future.

Old 03-23-2013, 06:08 PM   #19
Orenshi
I just bought a cute little pinstripe crested gecko from Eric. He was extremely accommodating and patient. Great communication and answered all my questions. We both live in the same area and met at a halfway point. I couldn't make up my mind as I pretty much loved all his animals. But he brought all the geckos I was interested in to our meet up to help me make a decision.

Not only was it a pleasure doing business with him, but he is a really cool guy as well. My boyfriend and I had a great time chatting with him and his fiance. (Thanks you two!)

Without a doubt, I will be purchasing from him again in the future.

Old 04-10-2013, 02:18 PM   #20
frogman5
Great Guy!

I purchased two cresties from Eric back in December and due to crazy Indiana weather Eric was not able to ship until yesterday. But the whole time Eric always kept me updated and answered any questions I had. He went above and beyond customer service, you could not ask for anymore. The cresties arrived today and were packaged perfectly. Both cresties looked amazing and are in perfect health.

All around I give the transaction an A+++. Eric made everything easy with it especially the waiting period until it was safe to ship.

Will definitely do business with again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!