Bad Guy jordan russell..broker ..flipper,gone bad - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-24-2014, 07:33 PM   #21
j_dunlavy
If these animals were sent to Jordan under the pretense of a consignment then it is really quite simple;

con•sign•ment (kənˈsaɪn mənt)

n.
1. the act of consigning.
2. something that is consigned.
3. property sent to an agent, esp. for sale.
Idioms:
on consignment, (of goods) sent to a reseller who pays only for what is sold and who may return anything unsold.

After the offer to pay for some of Tibor's customer's fees Jordan made when Tibor was being attacked in this thread; http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ighlight=tibor
and the support Jordan gave Tibor in other threads, it is a dang shame to see all this backstabbing that could have easily been avoided.
Tibor did get quite nasty toward Jordan and others in the initial thread; http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ighlight=tibor
all the while Jordan has been quite polite in all his responses.
meanwhile, Jordan has an otherwise good reputation (this issue aside)
Just saying.

Old 07-24-2014, 07:47 PM   #22
johnnycamp5
This statement in Tibor's last post confuses me-
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIBOR PAPP View Post
and I said..
no thanks, I need 1500 cash now...
This is an honest question.- What part of "consignment" don't I understand?

Old 07-24-2014, 09:08 PM   #23
California Breeders Union
I have decided that much of the advice I've received from posts here, messages privately, emails, calls and texts suggesting to drop off everything is correct.

I believe it is best to simply drop off the animals and cages with Tibor in spite of him refusing them. I do not like telling people how it's going to be, but I genuinely believe this is fair and a reasonable way to end this.

I have offered to deliver the cages and animals on Tuesday with the help of a friend after 4:30pm.

If Tibor refuses them at the gate I am not sure what else can be done but I will try.

Jordan

Old 07-24-2014, 09:37 PM   #24
Magical Geckos
Clearly Tibor does not understand what consignment is.

The only thing this thread has done is made everyone realize how absurd Tibor is and i wouldn't do business with him.

If this went to a court of law, tibor you would be screwed.. you would get your original animals back thats it.
you should be happy he has kept them and fed them for a year for free.

Old 07-25-2014, 04:16 AM   #25
D34532
Tibor really I have to agree with everyone else. I was looking to getting an animal from you this year but all the morphs that I was looking for been sold out from message I had with you a month or two ago. But honestly now no thanks. and from other thread you need to understand deals and terms you make. Your thread has no logic. Please look up what "Consignment" is...... The only way I can blame Jordan is 1. He refuse to give you back your animal. 2. Claim the animals died but does not give you proof. 3. Sold the animal had refuse to pay you what you are owe for said sold animal.

As none of this has happen the animal are yours for any of the above post by you or Jordan.

I Honestly Love how you like to refuse to hold up your end of the deal and not in a good way of love lol.. This deal and other deals I see your name in the BOI

Old 07-25-2014, 11:00 AM   #26
TIBOR PAPP
400 days later... he now has my animals .when last yr he sold them or traded! .....in oct he had one left he told me..robin text and he clearly said he traded and has none..then would not reply to me in dec and jan and feb I started the first post...if he even had them.. then.. why not tell me...then I let him slide to the summer and find out he can't pay..again..this guy is scamming me and lying..not tuesday.. right now..i'm off I'll come over right now..lets do it..I got pictures of all..they are almost 16 months old..
boy you guys are clearly on his wagon..I get it ,teamed up on..

sure glad I bad x jordan... so foolish for me to have trusted him.
I'm more than ready now..call this morning big boy..

Old 07-25-2014, 11:36 AM   #27
Guy Castro
If these animals were under consignment,why the hell did Jordan pay him $1500 then say he owes $2700. I would think that under consignment,he doesn't owe shit until they sell.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...jordan+russell

Old 07-25-2014, 11:37 AM   #28
Paul Kent
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIBOR PAPP View Post
400 days later... he now has my animals .when last yr he sold them or traded!..
Well that's pretty to clear up. Jordan, do you have the animals that are left? If you do then its as easy as dropping them off. And Tibor, whether you accept them or not, it's not really your choice. Like we've all said 100 times now, this was a consignment. And as such he's well within his rights to return them.

Old 07-25-2014, 11:38 AM   #29
Guy Castro
Well that link didn't work.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...jordan+russell

Old 07-25-2014, 11:42 AM   #30
TIBOR PAPP
of course he would not answer...theres cloud cover.. nice and cool out..lets do it
a fyi june 18th 2013 till now is 400 days give or take..
he lives in a guard gated community..just can't go over...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!