Bad Guy jordan russell..broker ..flipper,gone bad - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-26-2014, 04:02 PM   #71
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by California Breeders Union View Post

I have a vested interest in putting this behind me, I do not want to hurt my name and I'd love to no longer have Tibor in my life. The moment I have the funds he will be paid in full. I am hoping the delays are over with my shipment and the moment I have my shipment land he will be paid in full.

Jordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
now I wish I could edit. lol

Perhaps he only meant $2700 in 'value' and not cash but it seemed (to me) Jordan was offering cash, he did say 'to pay' multiple times and was waiting for animals to sell so he 'could pay'. The original quote I included didn't have that part.
April you are correct. Jordan did say when he had the funds Tibor would be paid in full.

Old 07-26-2014, 06:12 PM   #72
TIBOR PAPP
jordan I know what your doing..I'm not stupid...I breed boas for a second income..to save your name.. paying me in full is in your best interest ..,you conned me and everyone else thats viewed this thread from feb to now..bottom line...
go ahead and push me!

Old 07-26-2014, 07:25 PM   #73
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by California Breeders Union View Post
The debt is not 400 days old. This is another of Tibors intentionally untrue statements. Including the total amount.

The animals were consigned 400 days ago.
You have a interesting take on this.

Old 07-26-2014, 07:31 PM   #74
Ken Foose
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIBOR PAPP View Post
jordan I know what your doing..I'm not stupid...I breed boas for a second income..to save your name.. paying me in full is in your best interest ..,you conned me and everyone else thats viewed this thread from feb to now..bottom line...
go ahead and push me!
Tibor, I don't think anyone thinks your stupid. A bit dense, yes, but not stupid. I see you viewing the world in some warped way where everything is your way or no way. I don't think Jordan needs to worry about saving his name. Yours on the other hand? I know I'll never do business with you for sure. You're kinda scary in a nutty way, ya know?

Jordan, I'll see you next week.

Old 07-26-2014, 08:25 PM   #75
allreptiles1966
Quote:
go ahead and push me!

I love the last quote.

If he did as you say,I'm all with you. Handle it!! I for one get tired of seeing people rip each other off on these reptile sites.
The reptile industry seems to have as many rip off artist as every other one.

Have I not read where CBU didn't pay for a litter on several occasions for this or that reason??
I myself would never send Jordan a litter of sunglows and hope he pays for it. After reading about that,he was taken off my wholesale list. Who sends a person $2000 and more in reptiles and waits for $$. That's not how things should be done,. Too many times people get burnt sending animals and wait to be paid.

I'm not saying Jordan is this or that. We just don't know. Good guys lie all the time. Some think,well,I am so known they people will think I'm telling the truth.

I hope you two fix the problem. Who ever is in the wrong,be a man already!!

Old 07-26-2014, 09:17 PM   #76
SofaKing
This is what I gathered so far,

Tibor, your a smug, ignorant, and lazy person.

Your to lazy to sell your own animals, to lazy to get your own animals 20 mins away, and to lazy to comprehend what your reading.

You keep regurgitating the same stupid threat, to lazy to come up with something different.

Seems that your the one who's playing the con. So grab your animals and go away. You've polluted this site enough with your ignorance.

Old 07-26-2014, 10:10 PM   #77
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKing View Post
So grab your animals and go away.
Mike, the problem lies in the fact that Jordan has sold and traded away Tibor's boas and can not pay for them.

Old 07-26-2014, 10:24 PM   #78
Ed Clark
Quote:
heres a list of what jordan took.
5 male sunglow motleys
6 albino motleys
4 motleys het albino
1 hypo motley het
4 d/h hypos
4 normal het
and a normal albino
Take a look at this list of boa's that Tibor trusted Jordan to sell for him, how many of you would trust someone to sell these boa's for you?

It does not matter if you like Tibor's personality or the way he posts. he deserves to be paid.

Old 07-26-2014, 10:48 PM   #79
Paul Kent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Dragons View Post
Take a look at this list of boa's that Tibor trusted Jordan to sell for him, how many of you would trust someone to sell these boa's for you?

It does not matter if you like Tibor's personality or the way he posts. he deserves to be paid.
I'm not sure why your all over this Ed but you keep wanting to forget that everything that happened with his animals was HIS choice. He chose to put them on consignment with Jordan. He chose to accept the trades. Every step of the way HE made choices. And now because the animals HE Chose to trade aren't selling he's acting as if somehow Jordan now owes him either the original boas (that he chose to trade) or cash. I'm hoping your seeing the trend here. You don't seem to understand the concept of a consignment either apparently.

Also, Whether you think putting those animals in someone else's care to be sold is a good idea or not is completely irrelevant. It happens all of the time. It doesn't matter at all what you or I or anyone else thinks about it.

The fact if the matter is he's owed nothing more than the animals he traded for. Whatever they are. And a few cages.

If anyone reading doesn't understand that by this point then all hope is lost....

Old 07-26-2014, 11:05 PM   #80
DaveyFig
How many of those boas were left when the trades started happening? Was Tibor informed of every trade? It went from boas to geckos to who knows what else before ending at a single pair of rosy boas. Did Tibor agree to each trade along the way? Was Tibor ever told "Hey, I am trading them now for X, you can take X, or wait til X sells and you will get the money?"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!