Good Guy Jason @ Blazin Dragons! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-07-2010, 02:06 PM   #1
Omnomnami
Jason @ Blazin Dragons!

I bought a citrus tiger 100% het trans. bearded dragon from Jason at Blazin Dragons and our transaction was perfect! He provided awesome customer service including fast PM responses. The packaging was also excellent! My beardie arrived safe and comfy.

What really won me over with Jason's business was his honesty. When I picked out my dragon he checked him out for me and found that he was missing two of his front finger nails. He quickly notified me and asked if I wanted a refund or if I wanted to exchange for a different dragon. Here's what I said:

"Since he has missing nails, he's definitely not what I paid for but I simply couldn't demand a refund or exchange. He's too beautiful to pass up and I already feel attached to him haha."

Without me even asking for it, Jason refunded $20 for the dragons nails! Great guy!

And he's even more beautiful in person! Thanks Jason!

Old 07-22-2010, 12:39 PM   #2
Omnomnami
I just received another beautiful and healthy dragon from Jason! She's even better in person and it's an honor to have such a great future breeder containing genes from the famous Hollywood and Salsa!

Thanks again Jason!
-Nichole

Old 07-22-2010, 12:49 PM   #3
FallCreekDude14
I can 2nd this. He is a great guy I had planned on getting a citrus tiger het trans from Jason and he notified me that it just got a large tail nip and I had a deposit on the Animal. He offered me to Refund the deposit or he would give me his amazing holdback for the same price. I passed on the dragon and just got my money back. He is a great guy and don't hesitate to do work with him.

Old 01-11-2011, 05:01 PM   #4
DragonsNDoodles
Great! I just bought from him and should be getting my new red leather poss double het boy on the 18th. I'm hoping no nips occur between now and ship date!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!