Good Guy Tim West Reptiles, Coeur D Alene Idaho, TMT Reptiles - Good Business Guys!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Chat  |  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
 
  Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 06:44 PM   #1
cdaREPTILElover
Tim West Reptiles, Coeur D Alene Idaho, TMT Reptiles - Good Business Guys!!!

Well, I have done business with Mike and Tim West for a few years now in North idaho and I only have good things to say about them. They have always come through with what I expect. It seems as though there are a few local businesses that compete with them and are giving them bad press. I would encourage people looking for quality reptiles to speak with either Tim west or Mike West in Coeur d Alene and see what they have. Reading rants from competitors can skew the truth about a certain vendor, speak to them in person and if you are a good judge of character, you will know right away you are in good hands. I have also found a couple of great breeders in the Spokane are i will add in another thread. Thanks and happy breeding!
 
Old 06-07-2010, 07:02 PM   #2
bow624
I AGREE JUST GOT THE BEST DRAGON FROM MIKE I HAVE EVER SEEN !
THANKS MIKE WEST TRUE GOOOOOOD GUY !
 
Old 06-10-2010, 07:29 PM   #3
bear
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ight=mike+west

Is it just me or do these new members supporting these guys seem a bit fishy..
 
Old 06-13-2010, 06:43 PM   #4
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdaREPTILElover View Post
Well, I have done business with Mike and Tim West for a few years now in North idaho and I only have good things to say about them. They have always come through with what I expect. It seems as though there are a few local businesses that compete with them and are giving them bad press. I would encourage people looking for quality reptiles to speak with either Tim west or Mike West in Coeur d Alene and see what they have. Reading rants from competitors can skew the truth about a certain vendor, speak to them in person and if you are a good judge of character, you will know right away you are in good hands. I have also found a couple of great breeders in the Spokane are i will add in another thread. Thanks and happy breeding!

I think any objective person can read the multiple threads and see that the majority of people that have had problems were out of state. So why would you state that it is local competitors if you didn't have some agenda other than posting a good guy thread? Well let me tell you what I see. You and the the other two user names that started threads came on with a few days to post only on threads about the Wests. The not so eloquent poster below you bow624 started a thread and came on within fifteen minutes of you on the same subject. By the way his email address has already been posted by another moderator
westintrests@yahoo.com.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bow624
I AGREE JUST GOT THE BEST DRAGON FROM MIKE I HAVE EVER SEEN !
THANKS MIKE WEST TRUE GOOOOOOD GUY !
Let me say Hi to him real quick. How you doing Tim?

But what nails you down is this.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=182237

Not only all the bad guy threads about the West's over the years but suddenly three good guy threads from brand new posters.

One using a email address with the West's name and the other two, which includes yours using the same computer.


* cdaREPTILElover 64.55.167.8 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* spokanehoward 64.55.167.8 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

So, I think your word isn't that sound at this point.
 
Old 06-13-2010, 06:46 PM   #5
Wolfy-hound
Nice Dennis!!
 
Old 06-13-2010, 06:54 PM   #6
Southern Wolf


AGAIN!!!
 
Old 06-13-2010, 07:33 PM   #7
Cp3_Pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post


AGAIN!!!

 
Old 06-13-2010, 08:01 PM   #8
bow624
Thumbs up GOOD GUYS MIKE WEST TIM WEST

DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TRYING TO PULL TO SMEAR THE MIKE WEST AND TIM WEST.

YOUR B U S T ED ! IT WONT WORK ! THEY ARE GREAT !

KNOCK OFF THE BULL S.....! G R O W U P !
 
Old 06-13-2010, 08:08 PM   #9
Iraqvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bow624 View Post
DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TRYING TO PULL TO SMEAR THE MIKE WEST AND TIM WEST.

YOUR B U S T ED ! IT WONT WORK ! THEY ARE GREAT !

KNOCK OFF THE BULL S.....! G R O W U P !
You are one "not smart" person Mr West...Hellllloooo,your registered email and your bogus claims gave that away...Why not post in the other threads where you got your other alies's busted..You will be getting banned very shortly lol...Here is on of the other threads incase you forgot about it.Its where bow624 got busted lo..http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...t=73724&page=2
 
Old 06-13-2010, 08:18 PM   #10
Cp3_Pythons
WITH THE BANNING WILL BE SOON TO COME PART....
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MIKE WEST (BAD GUY), COEUR D ALENE, IDAHO lizardmaster1 Board of Inquiry® 21 10-16-2011 11:26 PM
Tim @ Special K Reptiles does good business Dachande Board of Inquiry® 7 01-14-2008 10:21 PM
Is West Texas Reptiles (albinohognose.com) still in business? lizwinz Hognose Snakes Discussion Forum 3 08-23-2005 06:30 PM
Inner City Reptiles Good People Good Business jusmebabee Board of Inquiry® 0 02-26-2003 06:21 PM
RL Reptiles - Good Guys Jeff Craven Board of Inquiry® 0 05-03-2002 11:34 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:22 PM.





since April 17, 2002




TESTING!
Fauna Top Sites


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.11031699 seconds with 10 queries
Content copyrighted ©2002-2014, FaunaClassifieds, LLC