Bad Guy John Buhs, Brownsville, TX...SCAMMER?!?!? - Page 30 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-24-2018, 09:31 AM   #291
Snake-Queen
Nick, I was just throwing it out there. To me it seems odd that two different men associated with her are scammers, added to the fact she has so many aliases.

Old 02-24-2018, 09:40 AM   #292
Milo Garcia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Nick, I was just throwing it out there. To me it seems odd that two different men associated with her are scammers, added to the fact she has so many aliases.

Very true. Not just the fact that it’s two completely different men, but what are the odds that she would be with with two different men who run the exact same scam. I truly doubt that was something she looks for and really doubt it was something that both of these guys actually filled in on their Tinder application.

And yes Nick I’m aware of the fact that the Spanish language has pretty much become a “universal” language, but with 15+ years of experience in law enforcement, it’s pretty rare that you come across someone who can accurately write the language or even use it properly. Unless of course, they were using Rosetta Stone to assist them with it.

Milo Garcia

Old 02-24-2018, 09:42 AM   #293
nickolasanastasiou
Several people have been considering it and it is worth considering. I am mainly saying more information points to one person, including being in step with the person's geographical moves, than any of the possible others.

Old 02-24-2018, 09:31 PM   #294
Dro B
If any of you tech experts feel like looking into the origin of the Cajun reptiles scammer from last week in fairly confident it will eventually lead to the same person. They carried on for quite a while and in a fairly similar manner and the company was based on GA just like this one.

Old 02-24-2018, 11:33 PM   #295
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro B View Post
If any of you tech experts feel like looking into the origin of the Cajun reptiles scammer from last week in fairly confident it will eventually lead to the same person. They carried on for quite a while and in a fairly similar manner and the company was based on GA just like this one.
This is a point of incongruity. This one has old ties to GA, but the current data point elsewhere.

Old 02-26-2018, 04:59 PM   #296
hupababy_83
I think it's Christina, in the computer room, PMSing, and using the identities of Dustin and John. Those two boys are not the same. Dustin doesn't have Johns birthmark on the cheek. I think (emphasis on think, I could be very wrong) that Dustin started the scamming, while married to Christina, then when what ever happen that ended their marriage, or caused an affair with John, she went to John and then John pissed her off and she is using his ID now!! Maybe someone should contact the authorities and have them look into identity theft.

Old 02-26-2018, 05:05 PM   #297
nickolasanastasiou
These "people" all have wretched behavioral histories. I am confident a number of hypotheses are going to feed directly into what at least one of them wants, but hey - have at it.

Old 02-26-2018, 05:06 PM   #298
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
This is a point of incongruity. This one has old ties to GA, but the current data point elsewhere.
Interestingly, new information will probably be posted soon that draws them out of GA and somewhat close together again.

Old 02-26-2018, 05:08 PM   #299
AbsoluteApril
Both John and Christina are currently incarcerated in Texas.
Attached Images

Old 02-26-2018, 05:12 PM   #300
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by hupababy_83 View Post
Maybe someone should contact the authorities and have them look into identity theft.
Christina has been up to much worse, article is from this afternoon.

http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/new...32e9d9e94.html

Couple charged with child abuse, giving 5-month-old inhalant
Posted: Monday, February 26, 2018 2:00 pm

By Diana Eva Maldonado, Staff writer

Port Isabel Police arrested a couple they say sexually abused a baby and gave the infant an air inhalant.

According to a Facebook release, officers say they were called to the 400 block of Adams Street last Wednesday afternoon Feb. 21 for a welfare check of a small child.

Officers say when they arrived they found Casey Lee Callsen and Christina Renee Draper passed out on the floor outside a storage unit and the 5-month-old baby inside a truck.

Police say as they interviewed the couple, Callsen admitted fondling the child and said he saw Draper give the baby "Dust Off", which is canned air used to clean electronic equipment, but also used as an inhalant.

The baby was turned over the Child Protective Services and the pair was arrested.

Callsen is charged with possession and use of an inhalant and aggravated sexual assault. His total bond is $76,500.

Draper is charged with possession and use of an inhalant, injury to a child and abandon endangerment of a child criminal neglect. Her bond totals $59,000.

Police did not disclose the relationship between the baby and the suspects.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina, draper, dustin