Good Guy Brandon Worley (Badcompany) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2012, 05:33 PM   #1
zztrent
Brandon Worley (Badcompany)

Brandon is one of the best suppliers around. I bought a starter dubia kit from him.

I've probable ordered feeders of various species from 20+ companies over the years I've had reptiles, and he was quick to respond, and stands by his product. Which is a lot to say when many companies rather save money (in their mind), then stand by their product and help the customer.

My package got held up at a usps office, so I got them a day late, not a single dead roach, even with 91+ degrees here. He packed with cool packs knowing it would be hot out.

He also worked with me to try and find the best delivery date, and assured me if any DOA he would replace.

I checked out around 5-6 different dubia suppliers, Brandon had the best price hands down.

He was willing to answer any oddball questions I had, so when you buy with him it really is worry free.

His care sheet is pretty helpful, especially if your a newbie.

I high recommend using Brandon if you are considering starting a dubia colony.

Old 08-02-2012, 06:07 PM   #2
BamaTegu
Ordered some Dubia Roaches from him and I must say he has a great product and really stands behind what he sells. The package was delivered a day late by usps and since I wasn't home it was returned to the post office. I went by the next morning and pick the package up. All the roaches were alive and active. My beardie was eating them like crazy and my leopard gecko was chasing one around its tank. Brandon was there all the time checking on the delivery status. I highly recomend by from him and I will check with him before ordering anything else.

Greg Cook

Old 08-02-2012, 06:09 PM   #3
zztrent
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaTegu View Post
Ordered some Dubia Roaches from him and I must say he has a great product and really stands behind what he sells. The package was delivered a day late by usps and since I wasn't home it was returned to the post office. I went by the next morning and pick the package up. All the roaches were alive and active. My beardie was eating them like crazy and my leopard gecko was chasing one around its tank. Brandon was there all the time checking on the delivery status. I highly recomend by from him and I will check with him before ordering anything else.

Greg Cook
Well said, he really does try to do his best possible. Which is more than I can say for MANY suppliers.

Old 08-03-2012, 12:38 PM   #4
FlawlessReptiles
Brandon Worley 2 Thumbs Up

I just did a transaction with Brandon and everything went great. His animals are represented well and are top notch. Shipping was handled professionally and quickly. Keep up the good work Brandon and hope to see some more nice stuff from you in the future.

Old 08-03-2012, 05:42 PM   #5
Badcompany
Thanks fellas just trying to be alittle better than the next guys..holler if you need me I'm here for you every single day.......not too busy to care...you know.

...............................................BRA NDON WORLEY.................................

Old 08-27-2012, 02:47 PM   #6
millmoss
Brandon was great

Just wanted to echo the sentiments so far. He was great to work with, and the colony is going strong.

Old 12-22-2012, 01:29 AM   #7
ZephyrG
Bought some roaches from Brandon. The package arrived and the roaches were in excellent shape, shielded from the cold by premium packaging. An AAA+++ transaction and if I need more dubias I will certainly buy from him.

Old 12-22-2012, 02:14 PM   #8
Rooster88
Good guy to work with! I bought roaches from him and he is a stand up guy! Thank you very much Brandon. Aaron Shelton

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!