Hisss's Hypermelanistic Project?? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-16-2005, 10:04 PM   #11
Rebel Dragons
I talked to Kelli yesterday. She's home. I'm sure she has a lot to catch up with after her vacation though.

It is an interesting project. I look forward to see what some of y'all come up with.

Old 10-16-2005, 10:28 PM   #12
bro paul
I'm into the melanistic projects...a little. Here's a male I'm using to head up what I'm calling my "Rusty" tangs. He has a nice dark copper look to him. So far just a few of his offsprings seem to be getting darker with age.

And then with this girl, I'm working on a "super bold" project. My goal would be for the black markings to eventually almost cover and take over the lighter background. Like the opposite of hypo Gotta long way to go...but she's a start

Old 10-16-2005, 10:51 PM   #13
Monte
MMMMMMM - sweet bold patterned leos . . .
Attached Images

Old 10-17-2005, 12:42 AM   #14
A_Kendergirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by bro paul
I'm into the melanistic projects...a little. Here's a male I'm using to head up what I'm calling my "Rusty" tangs. He has a nice dark copper look to him. So far just a few of his offsprings seem to be getting darker with age.

And then with this girl, I'm working on a "super bold" project. My goal would be for the black markings to eventually almost cover and take over the lighter background. Like the opposite of hypo Gotta long way to go...but she's a start
I am all over that bold project! I want some!

I second that Monte! MMMMMMM

Old 10-17-2005, 12:45 AM   #15
Gekkonida
The melanistic project is a favorite of mine! I will try to get some pics of a few I am working with. That being said, here is a photo of a an animal I am hoping to prove out in the next few years.

Old 10-17-2005, 12:56 AM   #16
A_Kendergirl
When will you stop teasing us with that picture?? It kills me every time I see it. Pretty please with a cherry on top, show us the rest of that gecko!!!

Old 10-17-2005, 12:57 AM   #17
Gekkonida
Shanti, I am trying to build some suspense you know!

Old 10-17-2005, 08:45 PM   #18
GeckoStud
Well the suspense is killing me. I look forward to the day I can see the rest of that dark beauty.

Old 10-17-2005, 08:45 PM   #19
Landmark Reptiles
Come on! LOL

Don't you know that suspense can kill some of us? LMAO (like me) Please show us the rest of the gecko? Pretty please?

Old 10-17-2005, 10:00 PM   #20
snowgyre
Yeah, no kidding! You're being evil! EVIL, I say!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!