Reptster Shipping - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 08-18-2008, 04:49 PM   #161
hhmoore
I have my own boxes...I just can't get past the Get Price stage.
Doesn't matter how much savings it appears to be, if I can't actually make a shipment, it doesn't do me any good. And I STILL can't get an answer on the customer service number.

Old 08-18-2008, 05:16 PM   #162
GregBennett
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
Doesn't matter how much savings it appears to be, if I can't actually make a shipment, it doesn't do me any good. And I STILL can't get an answer on the customer service number.
I just shipped using reptster. I click Estimate Rates" first, then click "Ship" in the right column.

Old 08-18-2008, 05:37 PM   #163
Otter_23
Quote:
I guess I wasn't really responding to your inquiry other than because of the changes they might have some kinks to work out.

Old 08-18-2008, 07:06 PM   #164
varnyard
I was going to use them this year, and they would have collected a chunk of change from me, but they never sent the boxes they said they sent. 1 1/2 months after they said they sent them, and still no boxes, so I am done with this line of shipping.

Old 08-18-2008, 07:21 PM   #165
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
I was going to use them this year, and they would have collected a chunk of change from me, but they never sent the boxes they said they sent. 1 1/2 months after they said they sent them, and still no boxes, so I am done with this line of shipping.
No more free boxes now anyway so I don't think you are going to get that order after all Bobby.

Old 08-18-2008, 09:43 PM   #166
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter_23
I guess I wasn't really responding to your inquiry other than because of the changes they might have some kinks to work out.
I understood that, Mark. (I was just being a whiny little )

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotaman
I just shipped using reptster. I click Estimate Rates" first, then click "Ship" in the right column.
I've shipped through them a few times - it's not that I don't know how...it just no longer works for me. As I said in my post, when I click either of the options to ship, it brings me to the blank shipping page - none of the info is saved (entering all that crap in 12 times has gotten old...I now know my customer's address and phone number from memory).
The information isn't even carried into the pending shipments page like it used to be.

I did finally manage to get an answer on their customer service number...sadly, it was only voicemail. Still no call back.

(Good thing I straightened out that little issue with my FedEx account. It cost me a little more, but my packages went out on schedule)

Old 08-18-2008, 10:46 PM   #167
GregBennett
Quote:
I've shipped through them a few times - it's not that I don't know how...it just no longer works for me. As I said in my post, when I click either of the options to ship, it brings me to the blank shipping page - none of the info is saved (entering all that crap in 12 times has gotten old...I now know my customer's address and phone number from memory).
The information isn't even carried into the pending shipments page like it used to be.

I did finally manage to get an answer on their customer service number...sadly, it was only voicemail. Still no call back.

(Good thing I straightened out that little issue with my FedEx account. It cost me a little more, but my packages went out on schedule)
I was just saying I had no problem shipping today. Maybe it's the computer you are using.

Old 08-19-2008, 12:24 AM   #168
hhmoore
I thought of that, and tried it from another one this afternoon.
I don't know what the deal is, but it's looking more and more like I'll be using my FedEx account for tomorrow's shipments as well.

The only thing I can think of is that my account got put on hold or something because I changed my billing (I had to cancel the listed card, due to a number of fraudulent transactions)

Old 08-19-2008, 02:38 PM   #169
hhmoore
I scrolled through the pages of this thread, found David's email, and contacted him that way. He called me, sorted it all out, and I've got another box going out with Reptster today.
Thanks again, David!

Old 08-19-2008, 02:45 PM   #170
SIRS
glad it worked out Harald

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
repster, reptster