Bad Guy World Class Ball Pythons-Randy Tennant - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2017, 01:34 PM   #1
gotballs?
World Class Ball Pythons-Randy Tennant

www.facebook.com/groups/ReptileFeedbackandInquiries
Please see this post on FB

Old 08-14-2017, 01:40 PM   #2
kmrkvicka
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotballs? View Post
An admin will likely be along soon, but this post does not follow the rules of the BOI. Facebook posts can be altered/deleted, not everyone uses facebook or those groups, etc

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Old 08-14-2017, 01:43 PM   #3
bcr229
Beth - you need to copy/paste from your post on Facebook and upload all of your screen shots/text messages as attachments.

Old 08-14-2017, 01:47 PM   #4
gotballs?
Ok, will do

Old 08-14-2017, 05:51 PM   #5
WebSlave
Sorry, but merely linking to a facebook page or group is not going to fly here if that is your way of providing any evidence, much less proof, of whatever it is you are trying to say. This thread is going to be locked, and you are invited to provide your evidence with screenshots that are actually attached to posts so that the evidence cannot vanish at someone else's whim.

Sorry you wasted your time attempting to post. The rules are here for what I hope are good and valid reasons.

If anyone wants to dispute my reasoning, please contact me via PM.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread