Good Guy Holy Grail Geckos, aka Jason Pahl - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-07-2012, 09:34 PM   #1
kym123089
Holy Grail Geckos, aka Jason Pahl

I bought my first crested gecko from him at the show I recently attended. He was extremely helpful and talked with my aunt and I for a good 45 minutes even through ridiculous amounts of questions. I would absolutely recommend purchasing from him!

Old 02-26-2013, 09:13 AM   #2
TextileHerps
My friend, Amy Pulliam, and I each got a young crested gecko from him at NARBC. Great geckos, he was upfront about one with a black eye that was being looked at while I was standing there (almost bought it after I heard but I'd fallen in love with another and I needed food that day xD).

Old 02-26-2013, 01:08 PM   #3
Magic Merlin
Thank you Kym and Mary for the kind words.......I do my best to convey the tips I have learned over the years so the transition for the geckos is seamless.

Old 10-02-2013, 08:04 PM   #4
Kimfishepet
I have bought more geckos than I should have on a couple different occasions from Holy Grail. They geckos I have are awesome and his prices are very reasonable!! I do have to stay away from his table because he can be really persuasive. I have to say I haven't regretted a purchase I made from him yet, though!

Old 10-02-2013, 09:47 PM   #5
suncharmers
I purchase feeder dubia's from Jason quite often, and he always goes out of his way to see that I get them asap, he knows I have many mouths to feed. He is always extremely nice to talk with /email ,,, "A Good Guy" for sure! Both thumbs up for Jason!

Old 10-24-2014, 12:34 PM   #6
lilgonz
Just ordered Dubia feeders from Jason, they were packaged well, very healthy and active. Would deal with again, very smooth transaction.

Old 08-20-2017, 07:41 PM   #7
ScottRT
Just purchased my first Crested from Jason at Repticon Dallas. Great transaction. Thank you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!