Bad Guy BEWARE! Ken, the owner of Exotic Pets LLC is not a reputable dealer! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-02-2011, 06:58 PM   #61
TakinANapster
Snakemami - Thank you for your kind input, it appears to be not the norm on this forum.

I don't have anyone local to go to except my Vet. For a $40 office visit she will sex 1 snake or 20, it don't matter....but $40 is the minumum for a vsit.

Thanks for the tips on mite treatment. I've already started trating them and I'm sure everything will be fine and they will out of quarantine soon

Yes, communication has shutdown between me and Ken. He will not pay for return shipping so that is that. I've learned a vauable lesson at my expense.

Old 10-02-2011, 07:00 PM   #62
TakinANapster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

I'd buy from Ken.
I hope I don't buy from you then....I hope you recognize me when I call because I'd really rather not do business with you anyway.

Old 10-02-2011, 07:03 PM   #63
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakinANapster View Post
I'd really rather not do business with you
Likewise

Old 10-02-2011, 07:09 PM   #64
deborahbroadus
Quote:
I hope I don't buy from you then....I hope you recognize me when I call because I'd really rather not do business with you anyway.

You may not realize it, but you've just made quite a few breeder's DNBFOSTL. This is not a fun list to be on as it can limit one to the cheap, 2nd rate, ugly animals that no one else wants.

Old 10-02-2011, 07:11 PM   #65
Lucille
I think it's all about approach.

If I bought snakes from Ken and they were babies, and wanted them sexed, I'd email him and say Hey Ken I never learned to sex snakes, no hurry but could you please help me out?

And he'd email back and say no problem Lucille, I'll keep my ears open and if I know someone who lives nearby you I'll ask them to go over and show you how, just give me a little time and I'd say thanks Ken.

And I have no doubt that in a few months or whener, I'd get my lesson.

Old 10-02-2011, 07:16 PM   #66
TakinANapster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I think it's all about approach.

If I bought snakes from Ken and they were babies, and wanted them sexed, I'd email him and say Hey Ken I never learned to sex snakes, no hurry but could you please help me out?

And he'd email back and say no problem Lucille, I'll keep my ears open and if I know someone who lives nearby you I'll ask them to go over and show you how, just give me a little time and I'd say thanks Ken.

And I have no doubt that in a few months or whener, I'd get my lesson.
Now you sound like you must be a personal friend of Ken, bacause THAT is NOT the Ken I spoke to and had email conversations with. That Ken had no intention of being helpful from the day he hit the sale button.

Old 10-02-2011, 07:19 PM   #67
TakinANapster
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post

You may not realize it, but you've just made quite a few breeder's DNBFOSTL. This is not a fun list to be on as it can limit one to the cheap, 2nd rate, ugly animals that no one else wants.
Well Deborah, I know I don't want any animals from you anyway....that was a terrible threat!

Old 10-02-2011, 07:19 PM   #68
Lucille
Quote:
Now you sound like you must be a personal friend of Ken, bacause THAT is NOT the Ken I spoke to and had email conversations with. That Ken had no intention of being helpful from the day he hit the sale button.
I actually do not know Ken personally, but I do have confidence that his good reputation and my courtesy together could get the snakes sexed.

As I said, it is all in the approach.

Old 10-02-2011, 07:23 PM   #69
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Well Deborah, I know I don't want any animals from you anyway....that was a terrible threat!
Sweetheart, trust me. You're gonna want what I produce...

But as Lucille said, "It's all in the approach," and I am very sorry for my humorous approach to this mess. Forgive me.

Old 10-02-2011, 07:25 PM   #70
OzzyNR
Based on the E-mails YOU posted he did not seem rude at all. He even offered you multiple solutions. Nothing you have posted has anything to back it up with. I'm sure the mites will be cleared up by the time you have time to take pictures right? Youre expanding your business or collection but wanted to take your time to learn to sex animals and instead was FORCED to learn... how well do you think your breeding ventures are gonna go if you have to be forced to learn things like that?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!