Bad Guy Greg Bowman AKA SnakeModel - Sharie Green - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-31-2013, 06:23 PM   #31
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Scarboro View Post
And that is why the integrity of this site is above reproach.

It is the combined efforts of everyone: users, mods, & Rich that pool together and make things happen for the benefit of the honest people who visit, use and love this site. Great job to everyone helping make this a place we want to come to!

Old 10-31-2013, 09:19 PM   #32
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
To be perfectly honest, I really don't like people threatening my moderators in any fashion or form, so if I have a good excuse to be rid of them, I will take it.

Greg called my job yesterday apparently in an attempt to try to get me in trouble. If they continue to harass my place of employment with baseless accusations and legal threats, management has advised me to take further action to protect myself. What wonderful 'people' these two are.

Old 10-31-2013, 09:39 PM   #33
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post

Greg called my job yesterday apparently in an attempt to try to get me in trouble. If they continue to harass my place of employment with baseless accusations and legal threats, management has advised me to take further action to protect myself. What wonderful 'people' these two are.
That is an absolute punk move.

Old 10-31-2013, 09:58 PM   #34
Lucille
I'd certainly take action against them. In my opinion they are more than simply a few peas short of a pod, they seem deliberately malicious in their dealings.

Old 10-31-2013, 10:05 PM   #35
ShadowAceD
Dude has a few screws loose for sure.

I understand why there are extenuating circumstances to this situation though, Rich, and I do believe the right call has been made.

Old 10-31-2013, 10:13 PM   #36
David Scarboro
He's certainly not hard to find. I think that I will email all of his coworkers a link to his dealings here.

http://www.cassidyturley.com/about-u...o/local-people

Old 11-01-2013, 03:31 AM   #37
Robert Walker
Here is another one for his co-workers to read too. Classic...

"Church says:
I received salmonella food poisoning from the Marina Del Rey Location which required medical care and lost work. I am considering filing a lawsuit against CCF (Cheese Cake Factory)since instead of taking care of my medical bills, they sent me a gift card and denied wrong doing. They were provided with a letter and medical records from my doctor indicating my illness was food borne in nature and most likely caused from eating there. If CCF would like to contact me regarding this matter before suit is filed and they incur legal costs and pay court fees, they may do so at Chat_the_races@yahoo.com. Also, if anyone would has any information on this kind of incident, feel free to contact me. 310 429-7456 and I would be more than happy to discuss the issue. I asked for them to do what is right, if they cannot respond, then I will ask a Judge to order them to pay for their poor management and public safety issues.

5/15/2012"

http://www.ecorporateaddress.com/The...keFactory-2479

Old 11-01-2013, 06:35 AM   #38
KORBIN5895
Wow..... They have the same phone number. Imagine that. Maybe this thread should be emailed to the cheese cake factory.

Old 11-01-2013, 07:57 AM   #39
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post

Greg called my job yesterday apparently in an attempt to try to get me in trouble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Scarboro View Post
I think that I will email all of his coworkers a link to his dealings here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
Maybe this thread should be emailed to the cheese cake factory.
I don't see how Greg could object to the kinds of contacts he is apparently doing himself. What comes around, goes around.

Old 11-01-2013, 08:26 AM   #40
KORBIN5895
Unfortunately the cheese cake factory thing is a year old...... probably too late.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!