Bad Guy Dishonest guy Jon Boone (User name Geitje) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-16-2013, 04:29 PM   #11
rcarichter
It would also be helpful to see the headers on the last 2 emails.
If I'm reading this correctly, Jon agrees that the animal in the photo is a male. What seems to be in question is whether the large, male gecko in the photo is the same animal as the small, probable-female, he sent you 4 weeks earlier. So, like Evan said, pictures would help if you have them.
Jon is able to ship worldwide throughout most of the year, so may we assume that the impending winter you are concerned about is in your town, Palms Springs, CA?

Noelle

Old 12-16-2013, 04:45 PM   #12
Tankster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanguine84 View Post
Hello, Mr. Liu. Are you Wai Liu or Ken Liu? Same person? Different people same account? Just curious.
Yes my Chinese name is Wai, and my English name is Ken.

Old 12-16-2013, 04:51 PM   #13
Tankster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcarichter View Post
It would also be helpful to see the headers on the last 2 emails.
If I'm reading this correctly, Jon agrees that the animal in the photo is a male. What seems to be in question is whether the large, male gecko in the photo is the same animal as the small, probable-female, he sent you 4 weeks earlier. So, like Evan said, pictures would help if you have them.
Jon is able to ship worldwide throughout most of the year, so may we assume that the impending winter you are concerned about is in your town, Palms Springs, CA?

Noelle
Noelle, yes I do concerned shipping animals in winter since I lost two shipment before, one from someone, one frome to someone !!

As what I said I have hard time attach photo to here, I am sure is I don't do it right, if you don't mind I can send it by email to you and you post it for me here, thanks.

Old 12-16-2013, 05:00 PM   #14
rcarichter
You are more than welcome to email them to me, rcarichter@aol.com.
If you only have the picture of the male, that's not really what we are asking for, since everyone appears to agree upon that one. If you have a picture of the gecko when it arrived to you, that would help. I'd be happy to post anything you are having trouble with.

Noelle

Old 12-16-2013, 05:03 PM   #15
Tankster
Quote:
Also, do you have the photos of the hemipenal bulges on the so-called female that Jon sold you? It would only help establish the validity of your claim.
Yes I do have the photos, same photos I took for Jon, if someone here willing to help me, I can email to you and you can post for me here, I really appreciate it if you can help !!

Old 12-16-2013, 05:18 PM   #16
Celtic Constrictors
Alright! Maybe we can look at some gecko junk!

Thank you for clearing up the name issue Ken.

Old 12-16-2013, 05:26 PM   #17
Tankster
Quote:
Alright! Maybe we can look at some gecko junk!

Thank you for clearing up the name issue Ken.
Thanks Sanguine84, I just sent the photo to Noelle has him help me to post them here. There are two group of photos, one from the day I received it from the post office, the other group is about months and half later, let me know if you still have any questions, thank you guys for help.

Wai

Old 12-16-2013, 05:32 PM   #18
Tankster
Quote:
You are more than welcome to email them to me, rcarichter@aol.com.
If you only have the picture of the male, that's not really what we are asking for, since everyone appears to agree upon that one. If you have a picture of the gecko when it arrived to you, that would help. I'd be happy to post anything you are having trouble with.

Noelle
Hi Noelle,

I just sent you two group of photos, one from the day I received it from the post office, the other group took at month and half later.
Please let me know if you receive them many thanks.

Wai

Old 12-16-2013, 05:48 PM   #19
rcarichter
Here are the photos. The first is at arrival, the second two are current.

Name:  p1.jpg
Views: 964
Size:  105.6 KB

Name:  p2.jpg
Views: 958
Size:  184.1 KB

Name:  p3.jpg
Views: 961
Size:  125.8 KB

Noelle

Old 12-16-2013, 05:58 PM   #20
Tankster
Quote:
Here are the photos. The first is at arrival, the second two are current.

Attachment 562923

Attachment 562924

Attachment 562925

Noelle
Thank you very much Noelle, the second two photos actually were took in Oct, the Hemipenile Bulges now as big as the other male : )

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!