Inquiry wanda sunsethypo@aol.com?? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-29-2014, 11:14 PM   #41
Bryan S
Thanks, I wasn't sure of the specifics of what you were on the hook for. Hopefully they prove out.

Old 12-31-2014, 06:42 PM   #42
Gregg M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan S View Post
I find it odd that you have doubts about this seller yet you have to have proof from others who have a similar opinion. Your stance seemed argumentative from my perspective.
It not argumentative. Its call being objective. I will form my own opinion based on evidence shown, not other peoples opinions. Not sure what is so odd about that. What I find odd, is hypocrisy.

Quote:
Last that I checked it is on the breeder to prove the validity of their animals. Without knowing the entire history of these animals and the claims of the breeder I would think that the breeder would've held back some hets to cross to the hypo parent since hypo Paradalis don't seem to be very common. I would think that the breeder themselves would be the first to try and prove out their claims wouldn't you?
You would think, yes. But one can also think that a person buying into the hets would be smart enough to look into things a bit more before jumping into a new or unproven morph. See, what happens is, people want to win the morph race and will blindly jump in on these "ground floor projects" without blinking an eye, never mind trying to get detailed information.

Quote:
As Nickolas has said he would be the first to admit if he was wrong, I have little doubt that he would as he has always been a stand up individual with me in our dealings.
I have no doubt he would. However, the damage is already done. What if it turns out that the sunset hypos are real? In the mean time, from now until they do prove out, this can be hurting their business. All based on an opinion? How fair is that?

Quote:
In the mean time we all sit and wait to see if the sunset hypo is legit or not. By the sounds of Nickolas' posts he has an interest in them as if they don't prove out he is on the hook to some degree for them.
He got rid of them before he could breed them. Because he thinks the sunsets are fake. He already bailed on the project.

Quote:
It would be a terrible thing to have to take a hit because something was misrepresented to you and I for one would be pissed if I had to take the hit for something like that. Hopefully for everyone's sake they prove out
Yes, it certainly would be bad to take a hit like that. This is why people need to be more cautious and not jump on something just because they think it might turn out to be the next million dollar morph. Sometimes stupid buyers are just as much of a problem as scummy sellers.

Quote:
however what most people are saying here is to look at the whole picture and then form your own opinion. Cheers, Bryan

Old 12-31-2014, 07:29 PM   #43
Herpervet
I've read most of this thread and all the statistics are one thing. Someone needs to dig up the video clip of the female that was posted earlier. It clearly shows the founder female is not AT ALL unique in her coloration. The picture they have used for years is almost certainly photoshopped.

That's enough for me.

Old 01-01-2015, 04:54 PM   #44
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpervet View Post
I've read most of this thread and all the statistics are one thing. Someone needs to dig up the video clip of the female that was posted earlier. It clearly shows the founder female is not AT ALL unique in her coloration. The picture they have used for years is almost certainly photoshopped.

That's enough for me.
That is one of the things that really stands out for me. There are very few photos, of the "Sunset Hypo", and, of those, I have not seen a single one that has left no room, for doubt, that the photos/tortoise have been unaltered &/or is not an optical illusion. Also, why no more photos, over the years, than just those few?
One would think that Patterson would make (or would have made) every effort to show true coloration/proof where there can be no doubt that photos are, and tortoise is, unaltered in any way. Plus, one would think more photos would have been taken/shown.
As for the video, good luck finding it. It was deleted. So, it cannot be seen unless somebody made a copy (prior to its deletion) and can post it here.

Old 01-03-2015, 10:34 PM   #45
JoeyAwesome
Just got this email out of nowhere seems rude and i mention she refunded me in my last post on page one.
Attached Images

Old 01-03-2015, 10:52 PM   #46
JoeyAwesome
Also i only sent 4 emails before sending payment then requested a refund after that only a total of 17 emails including hers and mine

Old 01-04-2015, 03:44 AM   #47
Bryan S
That is one time where spell check could've really come in handy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!