Bad Guy PaigeGardinerJ1988 Typical scammer - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-15-2015, 11:54 PM   #81
hratchian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Thanks Rich for the update. Any word or update for either of you Hratch or Pat?
Hello, from my side, its a closed case , I am not following the issue, just as one of guys here asked me to do, since i have backed the purchase with a credit card , i issued a claim . with the bank, will see how it goes.

Again i started this thread just to warn about Open end deliveries , clever posts, and hiding behind reasonable arguments but small details that raise red flags. Listen to you hearts and dont fall for the bate.

Cheers

Old 02-02-2015, 03:51 PM   #82
rsk740512
Update: As of February 2nd I am still working with Paypal to try and get a refund for this transaction that went sour with Jessica paige Gardiner. All direct contact has completely stopped, and I have also noticed that she has not made any attempts to reply or post anything to her for sale ads since late December of 2014. If the buyer of the 0.1 2014 Pastel 100% het clown that was sold on December 14 of last year is reading this inquiry, did you ever receive your snake? One of her ads indicated that this particular animal was sold and was just curious regarding your experience with this seller? Thanks again for all the help I have received and I will continue to update with any new developments, Rcihard Kimmel.

Old 02-02-2015, 06:15 PM   #83
snared99
Unfortunately she will tell paypal it is a live animal purchase to which she will win the claim. This is exactly what she did to me and i lost the $325 from paypal. Lucky for me i used a credit card to pay through paypal which doesnt play by the same rules. Credit cards cover everything, live or not. They opened a new claim and thats where we are at now.

I have now given her many attempts to resolve and refund but she is only interested in stealing my money. Jessica should be avoided by all interested buyers!!!

Old 02-03-2015, 05:03 PM   #84
hratchian
Updates,
I got a temp refund by the Bank that issued my Credit Card , they opened a claim on paypal , it will take up to 60 days i guess to finalize it.
Good luck

Old 02-03-2015, 06:35 PM   #85
Snake-Queen
Hope it works out well for you.

Old 02-11-2015, 01:01 PM   #86
Dennis Hultman
Hratch and Richard,

You should give her the appropriate trader rating as well.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...s.php?u=124674

Old 02-11-2015, 01:57 PM   #87
jusmebabee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Why are you snapping at people who are trying to help?

As cold as it has been, she may be delaying because of safety. There still isn't enough info to say why she is doing this. If you talked to your seller the same way you just answered Melissa, maybe she doesn't want to deal with you.
It's been suggested a couple times that you go ahead and open a Paypal dispute, have you done so?
Unless she lives on Pluto weather isn't a problem.
I've shipped GTP's to Alaska and a ETB to Chicago in the dead of winter.
Put a heat pack or two in a styro lined box and ship.
People complicate shipping way too much and use weather as an excuse.

Old 02-11-2015, 05:51 PM   #88
hratchian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Hratch and Richard,

You should give her the appropriate trader rating as well.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...s.php?u=124674
Done, Thanks , Hope it prevents other from falling to her tricks

Old 02-11-2015, 07:24 PM   #89
Robert Walker
PaigeGardinerJ1988

For the search engines:
Jessica Paige Gardiner
Born: July 1988 (PaigeGardinerJ1988)

Phone:
(253) 468-7724
(253) 265 7354
Facebook:
Older: https://www.facebook.com/jessica.p.gardiner
Newer: https://www.facebook.com/JPGardiner88
Email:
jessica_gardiner1@yahoo.com
A Known Location:
7016 S 12th St, Apt 2702
Tacoma, WA 98465

Check ring & scar, nose ring & tongue ring, tattoos
Worked at Papa Johns (6/11) & Rite Aide (7/12)
Attached Images

Old 02-11-2015, 07:40 PM   #90
Robert Walker
MySpace:
https://myspace.com/jessica_gardiner1232/photos

Attempts to provide grooming services:
Low Income Pricing on All Grooming and Bathing Services! ...
21-Jan-2015 • Fort Lewis (Military Base, Tacoma Area), WA +20 miles > Animals and Pets
253-468-7724 ... Are you on a tight budget but don't want to settle for less then perfection? Then you need to let ME (or us) take care of your fuzzy family members. I clip and bathe dogs as well as cats. I have been grooming for over 9 years. I have extensive experience with breed specific cuts, puppy cuts, summer cuts, and ? what ever you want I will give you better that you were expecting! I... 253-468-7724 • lewis.bookoo.com/i/50822231

About Jessica_gardiner1@yahoo.com G.:
Why not try something new? Dog sitting in your own home. Wether in your away or home. Need a sitter for your dog but don't feel comfortable with an unfamiliar house? Or feel that your pup will be happier in their own setting? Give me a call or a text today! Wether you want just a few hours a day to all day I night I am certain I can meet your needs. Want your dog taken for a walk? I can do to that too. Playtime, loves, and cuddles are always free of charge! -Jessica

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!