Sheila Topp/Shelialovesanimals BAD! BAD! VERY BAD! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-04-2005, 01:41 PM   #31
Aprylla
I just found the strangest thing.

I have the address that Sheila has listed on Reptibid as being her address. I did a search for it to find out where it was and all I could in case I contacted a humane society out there or something.

*IF* she gave the correct address, her house is listed on a real estate page for $194,500.00 in a rich and fancy part of Orange Park, FL. Hmmm....something tells me she did not give Reptibid her correct address, but I can sure find out.

More later.

Old 01-04-2005, 01:47 PM   #32
reptiledealer
Aprylla Hall please post or email me privatly her email adress i whould like to talk to her for a little bit thanks chris

Old 01-04-2005, 01:51 PM   #33
jglass38
Why not post her email so everyone can email her? I have a great little mass mailing program

Old 01-04-2005, 01:52 PM   #34
nat_r
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
I don't think she's a fair target for the slings and arrows that are the daily array here. I know it's hard to resist, the comic factor is large but it is due to the rantings of an unstable woman and we are probably not helping her out by teasing her. I honestly don't think she's up to it and also believe that she just doesn't get a lot of it either.

I don't think we should pick on the truly mentally unstable.
I agree... all frustration and anger about how an animal was treated aside...
she really does display classic symptoms of several mental illness's and I think its gotten to the point where we all have to conclude that no matter what she does, we are not debating (or arguing for that matter) with someone who is competent of doing so. I realize no moderator on this board (short of being her personal doctor on the side) can actually claim that she is incompetent and therefor cannot dismiss her from taking part in this community due to this. But I think as a community the best form of action is to collectively decide not to engage in business or even conversation regarding business with this individual until a time comes when she is fit to do so.

humouring her by responding is only going to make the situation worse, though I realize she has yet to respond to this thread I have heard that its typical of her to reaspond via email. In the even that this occurs I encourage ppl to simply ignore the email all together and pass it onto her isp if its uncalled for.

just my two cents on the matter

Old 01-04-2005, 01:53 PM   #35
nat_r
oops sorry
i was pretty sure my full name was in my signature but its not showing
natalie ramsay

Old 01-04-2005, 01:54 PM   #36
Aprylla
Yet another wonderful e-mail from Sheila (again edited slightly for language):

"You are like a 5 year old child. Always have to run Tattle Tail to
someone!!!! Talk about childish.
You've been childish from the start!!!!!
You need to get a life. Don't think i want be posting about you too,
you
witch from H3LL!!!!!
You better not do any harm to my Mali!!!!!!!!"

Where in the heck is she getting the idea that I am going to "ahrm her Mali"? If she read the posts here she would know that I made the deal with her just to get the poor thing and try to bring it back to health.

Glad to know I'm a "witch from H3LL" that'll look great in my next resume.

Old 01-04-2005, 01:58 PM   #37
Aprylla
ALSO!!!

Sheila now has some Bearded Dragons and Agamas listed on Reptibid. She posted another $38 and something shipping price when someone asked about shipping. Incredible!

Old 01-04-2005, 02:00 PM   #38
ShannanD25
I'd tell her to go ahead and post about you. It will only give readers of the BOI more proof of her unstableness and incourage them to NOT EVER deal with her.
it would be interesting to find out if she is a minor lying about her age and having a son or an adult. Either one is disturbing that these type people are among us.

Old 01-04-2005, 02:02 PM   #39
ravensgait
Wow

yeah might be a good idea to go easy on this one. if there was ever someone on the BOI that needed to be dealth with , with kid gloves this is that person. Scarry

Wess I agree 100%!!!! aurgh my HEART!!!

Jamie better hope the lady doen't off herself after that comment

randy mackey

Old 01-04-2005, 02:04 PM   #40
ShannanD25
If she is dumb enough to continue to sell after acting like this then I say it is open season on her auctions on reptibid. While I do agree, she is not stable, if she wants to continue in this behavior and act as she does, you can not expect others not to react in much the same way. Sure we could accept her mental instability and take the higher route and not say anything but in this case, innocent animals are involved and some unsuspecting reptibidder may get blindsided...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!