Inquiry MyrtleHerps?? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-24-2017, 07:08 PM   #11
myrtleherps
I used thise pictures

Old 04-24-2017, 07:08 PM   #12
myrtleherps
Are we not allowed to use other people photos?

Old 04-24-2017, 07:13 PM   #13
bcr229
No, it's 1) fraudulent, and 2) theft of intellectual property. If you're selling an animal you need to put up pictures of the actual critter you're selling, not pics stolen from someone else.

Old 04-24-2017, 07:16 PM   #14
JCCS
Someone got quiet really quick, lmao. I love it when scammers get so indignant. "How dare you accuse me of doing exactly what I'm currently doing!!!" And no one was really accusing her of anything. I wonder if I'll ever run into her at a local show, although I don't go to many any longer. Good catch!!

Old 04-24-2017, 07:17 PM   #15
Deborah Stewart
Quote:
Originally Posted by myrtleherps View Post
Is that your defense?

I guess it's a new thing now to produce high end animals and STEAL other people's picture, because of course when you produce such high end animals you can't afford a camera or a cell phone.

Please post pictures of all the animals you have currently listed in your ads with your fauna ID and name on a piece of paper.

Old 04-24-2017, 07:19 PM   #16
JCCS
Are you saying that you're selling $1200 animals and don't have the ability to take a picture of the actual ones you're selling? Don't play stupid and don't treat us like we're stupid. You're busted. Suck it up and go try a scam in another hobby. This has been seen many, many times before.

Old 04-24-2017, 07:20 PM   #17
jcarrender
Quote:
Originally Posted by myrtleherps View Post
The fact that you would even ask this is enough for just about anyone to never buy from you. If you use someone else's pic with their permission and make full disclosure then it would be ok. IE.... This is not the actual animal for sale it is a photo from John Does collection. It is being used so you can see what the morph looks like.

What you have done has been done by so many scammers it is ridiculous......

Old 04-24-2017, 07:22 PM   #18
Deborah Stewart
And of course all the ads disappeared what shocker

Old 04-24-2017, 07:32 PM   #19
Milo Garcia
Ha! Ha!! Ha!!! Photos are down!!! They no longer answer text messages from the number they contacted me from yesterday. Go figure.. Great job Debra!

"We can't use other people's pictures to advertise our snakes?".. c'mon now.. get the hell outta here with that crap! Lol

Milo Garcia

Old 04-24-2017, 07:34 PM   #20
nickolasanastasiou
Nice work, folks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!