Bad Guy Ricky Duncan/ Colt Godfrey - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2017, 09:10 AM   #1
dieselfan
Ricky Duncan/ Colt Godfrey

Looks like Ricky is back with a new alias, Colt Godfrey. The location, crappy pics and dirty background were the giveaways for me. I cant seem to remember this guys real name. Ricky Duncan is an alias he used to use to scam people here and on FB a couple years back. Buyers beware!

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...t=ricky+duncan
Attached Images

Old 08-01-2017, 11:27 AM   #2
Beyond GenetiX
Nice catch Patrick!

Old 08-01-2017, 11:45 AM   #3
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet76 View Post
Nice catch Patrick!
Agreed.

Thanks for bringing this to light, Patrick.

Old 08-01-2017, 02:11 PM   #4
AbsoluteApril
Thank you. I've contacted 'Colt'

Old 08-01-2017, 11:41 PM   #5
tlmoon
Always nice when the scammers have identifying tats! thanks for posting - you probably helped someone avoid a scammer.

Old 08-02-2017, 10:06 PM   #6
rickyny
Haha he's going to wear long sleeves next time.

Old 08-02-2017, 10:59 PM   #7
FangTown Exotics
Wait Just a Damn Minute!!

Ricky Duncan is NOT an alias, it's my freakin birth given name. Colt Godfrey is NOT an alias. He is a cat I went to school with who deciding to go into retics with me. Now yeah I may have made a few mistakes YEARS ago but holy hell man, does this community REALLY not believe in 2nd chances? I mean REALLY with all the ex cons turned breeders and s*** I see. Ain't nobody trying to scam a damn soul. I work more hours than probably 85% of y'all.

Old 08-02-2017, 11:04 PM   #8
tlmoon
I'm confused then, are you Ricky or Colt? Your name shows as Colt but you are Ricky? You can't share accounts as far as I know.

As to second chances, I think they are earned, not just given out. I would start by following the rules about names and accounts as a first step.

Old 08-02-2017, 11:06 PM   #9
FangTown Exotics
And so it continues

Oh and when this snake DOES sell I'll be sure to have the buyer post a ass load of pics on this thread upon arrival. Yeah 2nd chances. Oh but these real damn thugs and criminals sidnt have to earn shit back. Peace

Old 08-02-2017, 11:07 PM   #10
FangTown Exotics
And as for you, I'm Ricky. Oh hell, I meant my "alias" Ricky Duncan. Pssh

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!