Inquiry S&N Reptiles Inquiry - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-07-2017, 08:16 PM   #1
LadyJemima
S&N Reptiles Inquiry

I was only able to find one short thread about one of the owners in my search. This company's website states that its proprietors are Jerry Slater, Steve Nincioni, and Frank Leon. Does anyone have any feedback for the business or its owners? Thank you.

Old 08-08-2017, 05:10 PM   #2
Isis Reptiles
the last time i saw jerry and steve was at the sacramento reptile show way back in 2001,they were selling off ALL of their reptiles at that show,have not heard them being back ,where did you hear about them ? and when ? just curious.

Old 08-08-2017, 05:55 PM   #3
LadyJemima
I was doing a Google search for a particular species and morph, and their website (which lists the type of snake I am looking for) came up. No dates but the site is still functioning. But I guess it doesn't sound like they are actively breeding.

Old 08-08-2017, 07:56 PM   #4
senusenu
http://www.angelfire.com/nc/snreptiles/

An ancient Angelfire webpage (Angelfire still exists?? I haven't seen one of those in over 15 years!).

The last time their copyright was updated on that page was 2000. The link to their "monthly newsletter" has nothing in it. I can't imagine this is still active, it has all the hallmarks of a long abandoned webpage, I'm surprised Angelfire hasn't killed the site in all this time.

Old 08-08-2017, 08:19 PM   #5
LadyJemima
Quote:
I'm surprised Angelfire hasn't killed the site in all this time.
So was I -- hence my asking. Thank you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!