Inquiry MJC Serpents... - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-05-2014, 12:38 PM   #101
Pink Lady Exotics
You also didn't include the litter offspring you sold off from the gravid boa you purchased in May. 2 of which died from suspicious causes and had no necropsy done.

Old 10-05-2014, 12:40 PM   #102
Pink Lady Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
And she contacted him again to confirm that they died but magically can't remember. *rolls eyes*

I know I'd remember the name of the person who jeopardized my entire collection.
I have the name of the person that destroyed mine burned in my head, and that was 7 years ago.

Old 10-05-2014, 12:42 PM   #103
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjcballpythons View Post
I am also not employed at This Side of Paradise Pets. I am not paid hourly, I am paid by my snakes that I sell. I get 75% commission and he gets 25%. We are partners. He even refers to us as a team and views the shop as both of ours. He had not touched a snake until four weeks ago when I brought Tallulah in to show him. He is learning while I teach him. And he now has two snakes of his own. A normal female and a KingPin male. His wife bought a Columbian Rainbow Boa I had there to sell. They caught the snake fever and have me and only me to thank for it. They had not the slightest clue what to do with snakes. I have paved them a path and made them ready to own snakes. They are always asking me questions and they have been taking my advice. They are thoroughly enjoying every second of it. I don't see the nagativity in that, but okay.
Here is how they list you. BTW I sent a link to this thread to the email address shown.
Attached Images

Old 10-05-2014, 01:07 PM   #104
BillZ
So basically he allows you to sell your stuff in what seems to me as just a "consignment" arrangement and you have managed to turn it into that you are "partners" and the owner "views the shop as both of ours". Is that correct?

Old 10-05-2014, 01:17 PM   #105
mjcballpythons
Lol again making assumptions. Once again, I DID NOT TALK TO THE BREEDER PERSONALLY. she was a high yellow. Know anyone working with the high yellow gene in new england two years ago?

Old 10-05-2014, 01:19 PM   #106
mjcballpythons
I just got to the shop and Andy told me that someone here contacted him. He told me to tell you exactly what I already said. We are getting the test done with the snake that was in direct contact with Layla.
In the meantime, yes I am selling the snakes that are AT THE SHOP and have never been closer than a 30 minute drive from my personal collection. They were delivered to the shop and have been here the whole time.

Old 10-05-2014, 01:25 PM   #107
Pink Lady Exotics
High Yellow is not a gene. It's a description.

Old 10-05-2014, 01:26 PM   #108
Pink Lady Exotics
I would be PCR testing the boas in addition to Dexter.

Old 10-05-2014, 01:27 PM   #109
mjcballpythons
And I also never purchased the gravid boa. I rehabbed her her, SHE WAS NEVER MINE, took her to the vet to then find out she was gravid, she was half dead and had to be on fluids and antibiotics, ultrasound showed that all the babies were dead. When she popped out 24 alive babies two weeks early i was beside myself. That boa is now in a new home.

Old 10-05-2014, 01:28 PM   #110
mjcballpythons
I just contacted Woodstock Veterinary Clinic who sees snakes. They are getting back to me tomorrow on the price of the blood test, they are going to draw the blood and send it off to a lab for results.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!