Inquiry MJC Serpents... - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-05-2014, 01:28 PM   #111
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjcballpythons View Post
Lol again making assumptions. Once again, I DID NOT TALK TO THE BREEDER PERSONALLY. she was a high yellow. Know anyone working with the high yellow gene in new england two years ago?
Sorry, I just don't believe you.

Quote:
I just got to the shop and Andy told me that someone here contacted him. He told me to tell you exactly what I already said. We are getting the test done with the snake that was in direct contact with Layla.
In the meantime, yes I am selling the snakes that are AT THE SHOP and have never been closer than a 30 minute drive from my personal collection. They were delivered to the shop and have been here the whole time.
But YOU are going back and forth.

Old 10-05-2014, 01:29 PM   #112
Pink Lady Exotics
So you brought in a half-dead boa, and 2 of that boa's babies also died after being sold.

Old 10-05-2014, 01:30 PM   #113
mjcballpythons
And Jen that has no relevance. Like for real. I asked if you knew anyone working with High Yellows. Not whether it was a gene or not. Excuse me while I get slammed for every little word i say even if it has no relevance whatsoever to this.

Old 10-05-2014, 01:30 PM   #114
mjcballpythons
Two out of 24. Yep. Wow that is so significant.

Old 10-05-2014, 01:33 PM   #115
mjcballpythons
I have one boa. Again. The boa i kept that was born here. In May 2014. She has never been in the same room as dexter. Dexter was in direct contact with layla. I dont see the reason for pricking the blood from Jezebel.

Old 10-05-2014, 01:37 PM   #116
Pink Lady Exotics
Quote:
Lol again making assumptions. Once again, I DID NOT TALK TO THE BREEDER PERSONALLY. she was a high yellow. Know anyone working with the high yellow gene in new england two years ago?
1. It was July 2013. Not 2 years ago.

2. No one assumed anything. You yourself stated "I had gotten in contact with them":

Do you EVER keep your story straight?

Old 10-05-2014, 01:38 PM   #117
mjcballpythons
Missing the point. Layla was not born in July 2013.

Old 10-05-2014, 01:39 PM   #118
mjcballpythons
Once again for you hard-of-reading folk

I. AM. GETTING. A. BLOOD. TEST. DONE.

Old 10-05-2014, 01:40 PM   #119
Pink Lady Exotics
Quote:
And Jen that has no relevance. Like for real. I asked if you knew anyone working with High Yellows. Not whether it was a gene or not. Excuse me while I get slammed for every little word i say even if it has no relevance whatsoever to this.
It is relevant. Since it is not a gene, no one would be "working with them". Thus your question using that as an attempt to narrow down the breeder becomes null.

Old 10-05-2014, 01:43 PM   #120
Pink Lady Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
But YOU are going back and forth.
Precisely.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!