Inquiry MJC Serpents... - Page 55 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-17-2014, 11:04 AM   #541
redhood23
I'm Jewish, so I if I make Santa's list there is a problem. LOL

Old 11-17-2014, 11:19 AM   #542
Snake-Queen
It is amazing how something this easy to resolve, has turned into 541 posts. All Mindy had to do was test Dexter and post the results; instead, she lashes out, calls us childish under the guise that Andy said it and continues to blame others for her misfortune.

Frankly, if anyone is being childish, it is she and perhaps Andy. Andy could make an account and post here ... it is easy. If he was an adult and concerned about his business, he would, instead of sending a teenager to relay his words.

I have no desire to call anyone and listen to why they think they are right.

Old 11-17-2014, 11:25 AM   #543
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrkvicka View Post
I honestly don't know what I did to get up on the list, but I am honored to be among so many impressive names and people
Her accusing us of crimes we didnt commit is libel. not to mention slander is spoken not writen. By her posting our names on her list then stating that the reason we are on it is because we stalk her, slander her name etc isnt libel?
Attached Images

Old 11-17-2014, 11:32 AM   #544
juliasara
And I agree she is trying to divert everyone's attention away from the fact that she posted proof that the tests still have not been done. I agree we need to bring our attention back to mindy getting the tests done and posting the results. sorry for letting her pull my attention away from the real issue here. ADHD at its finest lol I'll work harder at keeping my attention on the real issues here!
Attached Images

Old 11-17-2014, 11:39 AM   #545
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Where is that list posted?
She has deleted the post that contained the list and proceeded to ban others from the group.
What Mindy fails to realize it that the reptile community is made up of a lot of people who look out for others. Why she thought posting this would remain secret is beyond me. It looks like anyone who questioned her made her list. Based upon some of the names on the list, I would consider this a "good guy" list and not the "blacklist" she makes it out to be to her followers.
I said it before.....she could have had a good future in reptiles but instead she has chosen to destroy her reputation.....really sad.

Old 11-17-2014, 11:45 AM   #546
Guy Castro
without actual pictures/video at the vet, whats to keep them from testing and an entirely different animal?

Old 11-17-2014, 12:08 PM   #547
BillZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Castro View Post
without actual pictures/video at the vet, whats to keep them from testing and an entirely different animal?
You should be very careful asking for pictures from Mindy. You may receive some that are from a totally different category.....

Old 11-17-2014, 12:10 PM   #548
leftycrane
whats the facebook page that she is on? Id like to join and give them a piece of my mind

Old 11-17-2014, 12:24 PM   #549
BillZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftycrane View Post
whats the facebook page that she is on? Id like to join and give them a piece of my mind
You are missing a point i have tried to make. You, and your posts, will be removed. This is how I say she can exist on FB and not here on Fauna.

Old 11-17-2014, 12:26 PM   #550
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
By her posting our names on her list then stating that the reason we are on it is because we stalk her, slander her name etc isnt libel?
I'll simply say that you clearly don't have a mind for intricacies, whether pertaining to grammar or tort law. Despite my sole legal training consisting of childhood memories of watching Matlock, even I could put forth a reasonably convincing argument against your assertion that she's explicitly calling you a stalker; or that it's even defamatory for her to opine that she's being stalked. Point is, don't be so quick to think there's anything even vaguely black and white about our legal system. Mindless bluster can be costly. Good luck with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Castro
Absolutely nothing. At this point, she has zero credibility. The way I see it, test results are now completely moot. Based purely on her own words and actions, there's more than enough reason for people to choose to avoid her. She may continue to benefit from hiding out on Fakebook pages in which she has editorial privileges; but I have to believe that she'll be blacklisted by any reasonably objective person who reads this thread - test results be damned.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!