Alex Hue. terrible expierience beware - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-13-2003, 03:42 AM   #21
Brandon Byers
IMO, Craig has all the reason in the world to be ticked off and come on here and tell about his experience. To me, Mr. Hue says a lot about himself throughout this post with his hateful attitude and choice of words. Mr. Hue keeps bringing up "did you check my references?". Whether he did or didn't doesn't change the facts in this situation. If he had checked your references would they have told him that sometimes "he makes bad calls" as you state Mr. Hue, or would they have told him sometimes he "makes errors in timing" as you admitted, which caused two guys to have to drive a long way for something you misrepresented? If all the Balls were pre-sold then why didn't you clarify that before letting them drive down, knowing it was uncertain you would get in another shipment? Unless I missed it, you still havn't explained the ad on Kingsnake for the 3,000 you had gotten in and were offering to the public. If you were offering these for sale why couldn't you put Craig's back for him? And like Jason said, if you live so close to the airport why would you sit there for 5.5 hours knowing someone was supposed to be meeting you at your house. If you had all these Ball Pythons at one time why did your g/f not know anything about them? Would your references have told him that you and your g/f sometimes give conflicting stories? I don't think it matters if you have 100 good references, you were way in the wrong this time and your past references don't help Craig any in this situation. It is obvious to me that you were not telling the truth in the Kingsnake ad about having the 3000 balls. In my book that makes a man a liar. I know none of the parties involved here and rarely get involved in these type matters but upon reading this I see Mr. Hue ducking and dodging and using "references" as a crutch in the situation and to me he did a very wrong thing and has yet to accept it. The post where you get upset about someone else being at your house while your g/f is there for example....what does that have to do with the issue at hand? seemed to me like an effort to divert attention to something else to try to make Jason and Craig out to be bad guys, but in my book, was a childish effort. Anyway, hope everything works out with you guys.

Brandon Byers

Old 01-05-2005, 01:59 PM   #22
Alias47
I know I should let sleeping dogs lie...and this dog has been sleeping for a year and a half.

But it pains me to see Alex Hue's image portrayed as something it is DEFINITELY not.

For what it's worth, Alex is far and away one of the people I respect most in the reptile industry. His dedication and commitment, not only to the industry, but to his customers is unparalleled. His customer service is second to none. He even finds time in his VERY busy schedule to answer questions from people who bought animals from OTHER people. I have the utmost respect for Alex, as a person, and (I am the general manager of a successful construction specialty corporation) as a businessman. We all make bad judgement calls at times, but I have NEVER experienced or even heard of Alex not making good on ANY deal, regardless of the situation. He is a consummate professional.
And a truly great guy.

Old 01-06-2005, 12:10 AM   #23
MGReptiles
Yuppers I agree, I have had several transactions with him and all were excellent..
-matt Graybeal

Old 01-06-2005, 12:45 AM   #24
ChaosCat
I've never had a problem with Alex, his animals, or how he represents them.

Old 01-06-2005, 11:51 AM   #25
jenn
Ok there is 10min of my life i will never get back. If people can't see that, that was the bigest miscomunication you ever saw then wow some needs a life!
I have had the privillage of doing business with Alex and to talk to him on a personal level. And he is a good person who cares about his rep business so i can see why he freaked out of the post. Wouldn't you if you "thought" you had a deal to make things better and then find out it was posted here?
Let me tell you its almost been a year since i've gotten my animals from him and he STILL answers my questions. If that doesn't say something about a persons character than i don't know what does.

Old 01-06-2005, 12:39 PM   #26
geckorex
mi soaps

with all the snow its good to know we can come here to warm up i love michigan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!