Alex Tanner of Mile High Morph Ranch is a stellar guy!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-15-2007, 12:33 PM   #1
brodie691
Alex Tanner of Mile High Morph Ranch is a stellar guy!!!

I recently purchased some AWESOME balls from Alex, and he was the best to deal with. i have spoke with him over the phone several times now, and am quickly becoming friends with what i see as MY FAVORITE seller to date...
The transaction went totally smooth, and could have not asked for better animals from anyone... he will definetly get my business in the future, even if i have to rob, beg, and steal to get him the loot..... (Just Kidding).
If you are looking to purchase any of his animals all i can say is go for it, you WILL NOT be dissapointed.
I'd give him ten thumbs up, if i had ten thumbs...

Matthew Watkins

Old 06-16-2007, 06:40 PM   #2
David Reid
I got two Het Clown females from Alex, great guy!

Has anyone proven out Alex's Het Clowns yet? I do not have a doubt, but with Hets, you never know. Anyone proven them out?

Dave

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!