Bad Guy ALEX HUE. It's an international scam. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-26-2009, 12:55 AM   #1
nacy983
ALEX HUE. It's an international scam.

My name is Derek Chang.
I think many people ever read this thread.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=133578
This thread has a complete details of his fraud.

Alex Hue is an international deceiver. If you are an overseas buyer and want to import animals or supplies from America. DON'T do business with him.

Alex defrauded Mr.Murai of $70,000.
Alex defrauded Mr.Richard of $750.
Alex defrauded me of $2150.

We think there are many victims has not yet appeared.
Please remember our bad experience, Don't do bueiness with ALEX HUE ,or you will be defraud possible.

This is ALEX HUE's website
http://www.alexhuereptiles.com/index.html

This is another website
http://www.reptilelogistics.com/

Alex doesn't have many animals to export, but he has a lot excuses and DELAY. Don't trust him and beware of him.

sorry for my poor English.

Derek Chang.

Old 05-26-2009, 04:27 PM   #2
dreamgeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacy983 View Post
My name is Derek Chang.
I think many people ever read this thread.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=133578
This thread has a complete details of his fraud.

Alex Hue is an international deceiver. If you are an overseas buyer and want to import animals or supplies from America. DON'T do business with him.

Alex defrauded Mr.Murai of $70,000.
Alex defrauded Mr.Richard of $750.
Alex defrauded me of $2150.

We think there are many victims has not yet appeared.
Please remember our bad experience, Don't do bueiness with ALEX HUE ,or you will be defraud possible.

This is ALEX HUE's website
http://www.alexhuereptiles.com/index.html

This is another website
http://www.reptilelogistics.com/

Alex doesn't have many animals to export, but he has a lot excuses and DELAY. Don't trust him and beware of him.

sorry for my poor English.

Derek Chang.
Signed

Richard van Vondel

PS ppl read the posts in the other thread and plz respond in this one !

Thanx

Old 05-27-2009, 11:23 PM   #3
darkcirca
Maybe it's an international issue, but I bought within the states and had no problems. Alex was actually very helpful when I placed my order in February, and it turned out great. I'm also not having things exported, so it's a bit different, but still I had a great experience..

Old 05-28-2009, 09:03 AM   #4
LauraB
Quote:
PS ppl read the posts in the other thread and plz respond in this one !
Richard and Derek ... with all due respect, I think readers and other interested parties will benefit more from only 1 thread pertaining to this situation.
Since the original thread started by Derek is still quite active and current, the Board doesn't really need an additional thread and readers having to switch back and forth between identical threads to read and respond.

Moderator: Can this be locked please?

Old 05-28-2009, 11:39 AM   #5
dreamgeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Richard and Derek ... with all due respect, I think readers and other interested parties will benefit more from only 1 thread pertaining to this situation.
Since the original thread started by Derek is still quite active and current, the Board doesn't really need an additional thread and readers having to switch back and forth between identical threads to read and respond.

Moderator: Can this be locked please?
hello Laura,

the reason why we started this thread is that we asked moderators to change the title of the other post to bad guy , instead of inquri since that shows directly what is going on ( that alex is a bad guy ) we do not want ppl to over read that thread and run in the same that we have run in. so that there will be no more victims.

Greetz

Richard van Vondel

Old 05-28-2009, 12:09 PM   #6
nacy983
Hi,
My first thread is for my money, I don't know how many victims when I posted that thread. but some victims appeared after first thread. just like Richard said, moderators and I can't change the title.

I just hope everybody know one thing when post this thread, remember Alex is not trustworthy. We use our money to get this experience. I think this is very important for every buyer. Thanks

Derek

Old 05-28-2009, 10:45 PM   #7
LauraB
Richard and Derek ... I understand why the first thread was started. I'm on your guys' side!

Just to clarify ... it is my understanding that threads will not be removed. Once started, they are here to stay. They may be moved to another forum catagory, but will not be removed or deleted. The text or title of a thread will not be changed.

Any information or input regarding a particular person or business is best left in the original thread so that readers can get any and all information in just one thread ... without having to search multiple threads to get information on that particular person or business.

In this particular case, I don't think you need to worry. Your cases have been well presented and most readers understand the gist and the basis for your concerns.
I believe (and this is just my opinion, of course) that most readers understand that you have valid claims and that, for whatever reasons, Alex has chosen not to respond or reimburse the funds that both of you sent him, although ample time has been allowed for him to do so. That choice, in my opinion, is a bad one, a dishonest one. I believe many other people also recognize that.

We wish you well and hope you both are able to recover the money you paid Alex Hues.

Old 05-29-2009, 05:25 AM   #8
nacy983
Hi Laura,
I think the moderators will make the appropriate decision for this thread. Thanks for you are on our side.

Derek

Old 05-29-2009, 06:35 AM   #9
hhmoore
Laura is correct, this should have been contained in one thread. (I was going to address it when I first saw it - shortly after you initiated it - but I was tired and in a foul mood...so I waited). While you should have kept everything together, there is no real reason for us to close this one now (and merging them would just be confusing due to the disjointed posts).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!