Alex Hue. terrible expierience beware - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-09-2003, 11:29 AM   #1
craig kade
Angry Alex Hue. terrible expierience beware

I am going to try to post only facts because this guy seems like the type to screw you then when you tell people about it try to sue you
I talked to Alex on or about april 12th he said he had 3000 ball pythons that would be delivered on April 25th. and I could pick them up in the morning right after he got them to the airport. He was taking them home instead of to his "shop" on the eveing of the 24th I called him just to make sure they were in he said they were still in ghana, he had told me he was an actual importer- he is actually getting them from LA. When I called he said the shipment was stuck in Africa and would not be here until May 8th. Not a Huge deal although I did want them sooner. On or about May 5th he ran an ad on kingsnake saying he had 3000 on the ground and was hydrating them and trying to get them to eat. I called him and said I would like to pick mine up now. Yesterday morning I talked to him and he said I could come down to his house "2.5 hour drive" and he should be home from doing deliveries to pet stores by 3:30. I went to his house at about 3:00 and his wife said he was still at the airport trying to pick up the snakes. I asked her "i thought they were already here" she said they weren't and that they were coming in today. I neede the snakes so I waited even though I knew at this point this guy was dishonest. I waited 5hrs at his house met up with a guy who drove like 6 hrs to meet me we went back to alex's house. His girlfriend then informed us Alex had called but snakes were not coming. He was nowhere around the airport is like 10 min from their house and he had called her 45min before we got there. He called me on my way home still swearing he had, had the snakes but had sold and shipped all 3000 and shipped them even though he said in his kingsnake ad he was holding them until Saturday or longer to hydrate them. He even said his girlfriend never told me none had come in yet but I do have a witness to that. He also told me it was not fraud because money never exchanged hands and he may be right but I know lying when I hear it. He also told me he would do a better price on the 300 lot when his 1000 came in today, it was suppose to be hear at 10:15 and I have not heard from him yet. I have found another guy to sell me the snakes, and yes I am paying more, but he is not a liar, a cheat, or a fraud. Sorry so long. I could go into more detail but I know most people won't want to read anymore. OBTW he does not have any reptile "shop" either and I do not beleive the balls are even from ghana but instead Benin, that part I can not prove though .Craig Kade

Old 05-09-2003, 12:58 PM   #2
Classic Dum's
I can back up what Craig is saying I am the guy who drove 10hrs for these. Craig and I had worked a deal to trade rats for balls he was getting. We were supposed to meat last month but Alex said they were not coming till the 8th of May. I didnt think much of the cancellation because I know for a fact that the exporters in Africa were trying to price fix the balls at $8 a head this year. Alot of people were holding out sorta "striking" till they brought the prices down which they did. I didnt know Craig was getting the balls from Alex but have seen Alex's ads all week claiming he had the animals in hand and was hydratng them. Craig may have read a differant ad then I did but the ad from Alex that I read stated he had them in hand he was hydrating them and had some 50 lots that were feeding and ready to go. So ealry this week Craig gets in contact with me and says were on for thursday. So I told him to verify with "his guy" Alex that they aniamls were currently in route and there would be no delays. Craig told me he called on wensday and didnt get a responce however early thrusday Craig told him that the deal was a go. So I loaded up and took off 6hrs from here to were I was meeting Craig. Around 3 on thursday I got a call from Craig on my cell and he told me that he was at Alexes house with his g/f and Alex was at the airport picking them up. Alright cool we were not supposed to meet till 5:30pm well at 5:30 he was still with his g/f and Alex was still claiming to be at the airport picking them up. So at that point I drove another hr to meet Craig and gets some dinner because bvy this time he was pissed and tired of sitting in Alexes house. So I drove up there and meet craig ang got some dinner well 8:30pm we went to Alexex house. His g/f answered the door and told us Alex had called about 45minutes earlier while we were eating and said that the airline had delayed the plane in Ohio till 10:15am today(friday) and that Alex didnt have the animals. Craig later emailed me because alexes g/f was claiming she never said that they didnt have the animals. I heard her say it. Because when she said the plane was delyaed in Ohio I made a snide lttle comment "what was the sun to bright". In any event I could see the planes taken off and landing from ALex house so he doesnt live but 10 or 15 minutes from it. So why he would remain at the airport for 5.5hrs while complete strangers were in his house with his g/f and kid are beyond me.

Now as far as me and Craig. Craig is a stand up guy that deal went sour which wasnt his fault. Between me and him we worked a deal later that was more then fair. So i didnt drive all that way for nothing. Even though the deal on the balls didnt work I was more then happy with the transaction Between Criag and I. I be more then happy to do buisness with him i9n the future. Sometimes you can learn more about a persons charecter through deals gone sour and how they handle it and this is one of those times. So I give a double thumbs up to Craig and recomend him to anyone concerned.

As far as Alex the rest is my opinions and nothing more
1. The guys is a fraud and is trying to collect for animals he doesnt have to rip people off.
2. the guy doesnt have the money to buy the animals and so is trying to get others to prepay for animals he doesnt have. Although his recent ads stated he had them.
3. Well this isnt an opinion the guy is a liar.
In any event. Ill never do buisness with Alex

So pretty much I am just seconding what Craig had to say as a witness to some of it.

Old 05-09-2003, 01:40 PM   #3
sputnik
BAD BUSINESS

You guys had your time wasted, fortunately you didn't hand over any money!

Hmmmm, attempting to collect money for something you don't have, would that be fraud?

Old 05-09-2003, 05:30 PM   #4
Hues1
why would someone have you come over to your home if he wasnt legit ???

Craig,
I told you specifically that the babies were available to be picked through on Saturday, you fanatically stated that you needed them by Thursday...I had another 1,000 coming in on Thursday...so what did I do ? I went ahead and against my better judgement, and said okay to come on by Thursday and pick them up knowing that I'd be in a bind with the timing.

We agreed to meet at 3:30-4:00 at my home, my shipment was suppose to be in by 3:00...so I figured enough time to run to the airport, pick my shipment up, and be home by 4:00...did it work out this way ?? NO it didnt, I apologized for the inconvenience, offered to pay for your gas money either way and invited you back to my home to sort through the animals Today ( Friday 05/09/2003).

We went through 1800 baby balls this past week, received another shipment today for 1,000 through LA Reptile, and we have 2,000 more coming in next week. Anyone interested is more then welcomed to come on by and sort through them or look for yourself.

Our initial 1800 baby balls were all pre sold or pre paid awaiting for there buyers to pick them up, and as I stated to you, we were out of any until our next 1,000 came in...which they did....today !

Do you think I enjoyed sitting at the airport not knowing where the heck my shipment was ??? I'll tell you, it wasnt pleasant...especially not for 5 hrs. !

Scam ? Fraud ? Get real...I gave you references, did you talk to any of them ??? Bob Ashley ? LA Reptile ? NO you didnt.

I am guilty of having you come up when I knew I was sold out of animals, but in order to accomodate you, I figured that I would have enough time to run to the airport, get my next shipment of babies and be home in time to meet you, well Sorry, but Delta Dash does not work on my schedule or the way I want them too...so the shipment was delayed til this morning.

You know what really gets me is that I talked to you last night at 10:30 PM when I got home from the airport and we settled on way to "make it right" with you...which of course was a MUCH cheaper price for the babies which obviously you were after the entire time I dealt with you and you were in agreement.

What happened Craig ?

Why didnt you call me today to get this rectified ?

For anyone interested....the air way bill number for the dash shipment today is #30861972.

I also have scans of the airbills if someone wants to post them here. The scans are too big of a file for me to upload.

Old 05-09-2003, 10:03 PM   #5
craig kade
Alex you were suppose to call me at 10:15 to let me know they were in when you did not I figured it was another lie. Thank you for admiting you never had 3000 balls it helps me out alot. Your kingsnake ad earlier this week clearly states you had 3000 and were hydrating them and would be sending them out on Friday. I knew you never had them unless you hid them real well because your live in girlfriend never saw them and she said you never had them and this was your first shipment. You also said you were an importer. Lie. You emailed me saying you were delivering to pet stores that day. Lie. As far as getting them cheaper when I did not hear from you I called BHB and paid more for them, and was happy to do it because Brian did not Lie. Also you said they were ghana balls I do not think that is the case, from what I have heard from others, LA gets theres from benin, but I can not verify that nor do I have anything against them. They did not lie. You told me you were one of the few importers and getting them directly from Africa now you say you are getting them from La are you confused? You also told me someone lied to me and he could no way get them for the prices he was telling me because he was not an importer and you are. I wonder what he would think of that. If when I was at your house you would have admitted you lied about having them I could probably have let that go, but you just keep up the lies

I do not have a copy of the kingsnake ad he posted but I am sure some of you saw it. Thank you to the people that have privately emailed me I appreciate the support.

Craig Kade

Old 05-09-2003, 10:20 PM   #6
craig kade
hey everyone check that airbill number. It left La on the 8th at 11:13 pm acording to delta. That is realy late to show up in Grand rapids at 3:00pm on the 8th. They could not tell me the exact time it got into grand rapids but it was not in cincinatti until 5:43 this morning according to their computers. I was told it was in cinci yesterday at 3:00 and got hung up there. Alex please help me out more. When did you pick them up??? I will bet it was after 10:15 this morning. I guess I should give him the benefit of the doubt, Delta could be telling me untruths. Craig Kade

Old 05-10-2003, 02:40 AM   #7
Hues1
Hey Craig,
In your post, you state that we never had any baby ball pythons available nor did we have any coming in . How do you know that ?????

Did you ever call the references we gave you and verify that we didnt have any available ???

NO you didnt, Instead you jump to conclusions and post this B.S. !

I never denied that having you come up to my home with no animals available for sale at the time was a bad judgement call on my part.

At the same time, you clearly state in your previous post that we NEVER had any baby balls and never will and when I provided the Airbill number so you can verify that we indeed had them coming and they were in fact delayed, you turn around and find other things to B.S. about.

Now tell me .....DID YOU EVER CALL ANY ONE OF OUR
REFERENCES to ensure that we were legit and that the shipment we were counting on to supply you with the babies were in fact delayed ?????? NO, you didnt.

Fact : we had babies available by the thousands at the beginning of this week.
Fact : we filled all of our prepaid orders and shipped/delivered them all prior to your coming up
Fact : I made a bad judgement call and agreed to you coming up assuming that my next shipment would've gotten in on time
Fact : shipment didnt make it as I expected
Fact : you're the first problemed whining customer I've ever had, and your the first customer that has ever said anything negative about me or my business practices.

You are that one prospective customer that we all run into once in a lifetime that no matter how hard you try to please and help out, it never is good enough.

Didnt we come to an agreement on how I was going to make it right by you ??? I could've swore that after I spoke with you at 10:30 PM thursday night, we agreed that I would sell you the babies on Friday for a cheaper price then we agreed on...and didnt you agree that was okay by you??? I thought for sure that I did the right thing by you and you were cool with it ???

Then you post this B.S., apparently your word is just as much B.S. as the things you're accusing me of.

Craig,
I believe that you're upset you made the trip and it didnt pay off, and once again I apologize for it being a bad call on my part. But its pretty low on your part to post all of this B.S. without verifying any of the info your alleging and especially after we came to an agreement of how I would've made it right by you.

How much of the "lies" that you accuse me of were substantiated and verified ??? NONE, why because you never took the time to check it out.

As for the "lies" that you state I've told, your just full of crap...you know as well as I do that everything you have on me "lieing" are all just based on your word. I'll be damned if you can come up with one person that was around everytime I've ever conversed with you and can verify that I "lied" to you about anything. You know it'll never happen, why ??? because you've got nothing on me that can be substantiated, oh but wait...you accused me of not having any baby ball pythons available...but the TRUTH is that we do and it can be verified !

As for Jason from Classic Dums backing up your story, I've never spoken with Jason ever in my life...so everything he has stated came directly from your mouth. And I dont think that Jason can honestly say that he can be impartial and form an opinion on me based on 2hrs. of sitting at my house because of the pure and simple fact that...I've never spoken with him before.

Jason,
Do some homework on me, e-mail or call me and I'll give you references of people that have done business with me...you'll find out that I'm actually a pretty good guy. Like I said, I've never spoken to you before and before you decide to never do business with me, at least speak with me yourself and form your opinion based on that.

Craig,
Why dont you post facts that can be substantiated versus all of this B.S. that YOU say YOU have caught me lieing about ??? Why dont you bring forward anyone that can say I've lied to you ??? of which I've actually spoken with or has overheard any one of our conversations ??? Better yet, I challenge you to bring forward ANYONE that I've lied to about my reptiles or business pratices !

I've had numerous people that have come by and have checked out my reptile setup. Anyone reading this B.S. is also more than welcomed to come on by and see for yourselfs !

Old 05-10-2003, 04:28 AM   #8
Hues1
You know what Craig,
The more I think about one particular thing you did the more it pisses me off......who the hell gave you the right to invite Jason to my home ?????
I never even have met you before and by no means are we close friends or anything.
So who the hell gave you permission and the right to bring Jason to my home ?????
You sures the hell didnt have permission from me or my G.F., in fact she was a little taken back by it.

Jason,
No offense.....but Craig never cleared it with me or my G.F. if it was okay to have you over, hell I didnt even know that you were over at my house til I got home and my G.F. told me.
Never even knew that you were driving up to meet Craig. He told me that he was going to meet someone in Kalamazoo.

Craig,
If you still insist that I was trying to defraud and scam you for your money.....heres a link to"my toys",

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid2082084

obviously I dont need money that bad, and if you want... stop on by and I'll verify the pics in the link too ! unlike all of your unverifiable accusations and allegations.

Old 05-10-2003, 05:55 AM   #9
craig kade
Accuse a guy of lieing and he shows you his toys. I realy do not have much time to argue with you. You still have not even deined most of the things I said you lied about. Did you place an add saying you had 3000 balls at the beginning of the week? You already admitted you did not have them. Was the shipment held up in cinci on the 8th at 3:00. According to Delta, that tracking number you gave did not even get loaded on the plane until 11:13 pm on the eighth. Did you say you were an importer? Are You. Just answer these questions so everybody can make up there own minds about you. As far as checking your references I did try to contact Mr. Ashley we both know he is out of town. Everyone else reading this, you make up your own mind he keeps saying he is not lieing I know from the emails I have gotten many of you did see the ad he placed earlier this week on k/s and even if you beleive what he says he did not have 3000 balls at the begining of the week and thet shipment was never on the way while I sat at his house. Craig Kade

Old 05-10-2003, 10:52 AM   #10
Classic Dum's
There the signature is fixed!

Quote:
As for Jason from Classic Dums backing up your story, I've never spoken with Jason ever in my life...so everything he has stated came directly from your mouth. And I dont think that Jason can honestly say that he can be impartial and form an opinion on me based on 2hrs. of sitting at my house because of the pure and simple fact that...I've never spoken with him before.
I never told anyone I spoke to you. My deal was with Craig not with you at all. So yes the info about the deal being set up on the 21st or whenever it was last month all came from him. As far as thursday your g/f said you didnt have any ball pythons. That came straight from her. My judgement of you came from you leaving your g/f in the house with a complete stranger for 5.5hrs while you were 10 or so minutes away. First thought that came to my head was wow this guy has alot of concern for her. Do you always have strange people come to your house and leave them alone with her for extended periods of time?
Quote:
I never even have met you before and by no means are we close friends or anything.
My point exactly, so why leave someone you dont know with your g/f and kid for that long? For all you know Craig could have been some sicko and decided he had other plains for her and your kid. I think Craig is an honorable guy so dont anyone take wrong. But the fact that Alex left his g/f and child along with a completly strange man for that long imediatly sent up red flags.

I could see the airport from your house so it couldnt be much more then 10 minutes away or so. So why stay there so long? it apeared to me that you were hiding. After 30 minutes or so of tracking the package and making phone calls there was absolutly nothing you could have acomplished at the airport that you could not have done at home. I would have gotten the tracking info and been right home because there is no way a strange guy is going to sit in my home with my other half and child lke that.

Quote:
Jason can honestly say that he can be impartial and form an opinion on me based on 2hrs. of sitting at my house
Who told you I was there for 2hrs. I was at your home for 5 minutes. To be honest I never even stepped passed your entrance hallway that leads to your room with the weight benches.

Quote:
you'll find out that I'm actually a pretty good guy.
That very well may be the case. Maybe you just made a whole bunch of bad judgement calls in the last few days. But you dont have anything I cant get else where and the way things went down you just left a bad taste in my mouth. I am a family man myself and that just leaves me speachless becase its a sick world we live in.

Quote:
Never even knew that you were driving up to meet Craig. He told me that he was going to meet someone in Kalamazoo.
We were supposed to meet in kalamazoo early in the evening. When this turned to late in the evening I decided to drive up and meet Craig as I explained before.

Now on to other things, heres some more reasons why I formed an opinion on you.

Quote:
Our initial 1800 baby balls were all pre sold or pre paid awaiting for there buyers to pick them up, and as I stated to you
You say they were presold? I read your ksnake ads stating that you had 3000. Those ads also offered them to the general public. In those ads you stated you were hydrating them and had 50 lots that were feeding ready to go???? I know I read one of these ads late wensday night. so lets see here. You claim they were presold but still offered them to the public, why? You said in your ad, on wensday night the night prior to all this happening you had 50 lots eating and ready to go. The thing I want to know since you and Criag had spoken earlier in the week why did you sell the animals you offered to the general public? Why not save the amount Craig wanted as you knew he was coming for them?

1. We have you saying the animals were presold
2. Your ads I read the night prior to all this happening clearly stated you had 50 lots you were hydrating that had eaten and were ready to go.
3. what happened to these 50 lots that were posted the night prior?
4. If you really had gotten 1800 and they were all presold as you stated why were 50 lots that you claimed were in your facility being hydrated and eating being offered to the public?
5. Per your ad the night prior to this happening. Your balls were not all presold. Did you even have any balls? Or were you banking on these coming in on thursday and offering animals that had not eaten yeat as feeders? Offering animals that were fresh in as animals you had in your facility for an extended period of time?

Now I do want to know one thing. You claim you had a shipment of 1800 earlier in the week that were all presold and had all left your facility prior to this ordeal on Thursday. What happened to the 50 lots you had on ksnake wensday night that were feeding and ready to go? You know the ones in the ad that I read. And since you were offering those to the general public why couldnt Craig have any of those? did you sell those out from under him? Why not fill his order prior to offering them to the general public? I read that ad so dont give me this crap about them being presold.

So that is pretty much were I base my opinion of you Alex. Leaving your women at home with a stranger for 5.5hrs and the differances in you ads and what you type here. With that said Craigs story make alot mre sense to me.

Now I could go on but I am not going to. This is between you and Craig. If you want to address me anymore Ill be happy to reply but many people know how I feel about this board so I really have no interest. So why dont you address those questions from Craigs as well instead of trying to drag this ship further off course with all this"oh my referances, check out my toys, who said Jason could come to my house anyway"crap. See ya

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!