Holy Crap - Someone Died - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 10-18-2012, 05:58 PM   #101
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
(post 92, Rich)
Regardless, the member needs to contact me about officially changing their name here. Simply posting it somewhere in one or more posts does not comply with the requirement. I am simply pointing out HERE that this needs to be done.

Old 10-18-2012, 06:15 PM   #102
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by K412 View Post
We should use our fingers for sending condolence and support as opposed to becoming a bearer of bad tidings.
You seem to be saying that bad news should be censored?
This kind of news is generally relevant in the reptile community.

Old 10-18-2012, 07:05 PM   #103
Dylpro
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeowkazoo View Post
Jerry, we're not stupid.

Even a child could see through your petty, utterly transparent lies.

Do yourself a favor and try to act like an adult. Stop slandering Ben and trying to direct attention away from yourself.

If you want people to leave you alone, man up and pay Ben the $900 you owe him. Although at this point, I hope he gets far, far more from you in court.

With regards to this tragedy, my heart breaks for the family members that have been left behind after Eddie's death. I know that many members of the herp community have been contributing to a college fund for his two daughters. There are so many good people in this hobby.

Yes, you're right. I'm 14 and I can't believe all the bullsh*t that comes out of this guy's mouth. It's ridiculous. I've read through all the pages of the bad guy thread Ben Siegel put out on this guy. It makes me sick. I mean bringing in the tragedy that happened at Ben's shop to a point of matter that has nothing to do with it, that's just low! What could possibly lead you to think that that's okay?!

You know, there's a special place for you!

Old 10-19-2012, 09:49 AM   #104
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by K412 View Post
My thought is that the OP put it up in defense of or by request of Mr. Tresser as he appears to be of undesirable character.
Excuse me Kelly but I do not know Tresser and am quite pissed that he turned this thread into an attack on Ben.
This was an information thread. I was shocked when I heard about this tragedy and posted about it.
Quote:
Ben Siegel had a contest this weekend at his store where the person who ate the most roaches won an ivory BP. Looks like the winner died shortly afterwards. Really sad.
How in the world do you think the above quote (which is what I wrote in post #1) is in defense of Tresser?
I posted this thread well before any of the BS he pulled with Ben surfaced.
I think you need to re-read this thread before you start throwing out accusations.

Old 10-19-2012, 10:12 AM   #105
bloodybaroness
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
I find it highly suspect that you can't seem to grasp the timeline. You may want to check the dates again. This thread was started 10-07-2012, well before Ben started Tresser's BOI thread on 10-12-2012. Not sure of exactly which orifice that you're pulling your perspective from, but I don't believe that SPJ had any malicious intent when he started this thread. And based on his previous posts, I think you'd have a hard time making the case that he's of "undesirable character".
Darn skippy. The OP had no malicious intent. It was a story everyone was hearing, and this was a just a collected place for everyone to talk about it. It's not on BOI and Ben's business character was not being called into question by anyone except Tresser. Tresser is the only bad guy here.

Steve has nothing to do with Tresser. If you want to be mad at someone take it out on him, not Steve.

I think you probably had good intentions Kelly, but slow down and step back before you get further down the rabbit hole.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!