Holy Crap - Someone Died - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 10-16-2012, 11:07 AM   #71
RainDropExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
You are a real control freak besides being a bully. Jerry 'I have to have the last word' Tresser. If you want to be left alone, pay your debt and stop posting.

If you keep on posting, and keep up these tactics I believe you initiated to harm Ben and avoid your responsibilities, I'll stay on you like white on rice, as will others who see through your behavior.

Fauna is a community, a family. All sorts of weirdness and strange behavior and even the occasional tiff are overlooked. But your lying and bullying of many and your attempts to take down Ben, that's a different story, and can't be overlooked.

Old 10-16-2012, 11:18 AM   #72
kiwitwist
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOBTAIL View Post
The participation of the individuals were invited under the iimpression that these bugs were bred and kept under sanitary conditions. It is implied that everything was safe. It was not.
You keep saying this. What makes you think the insects were not safe and that only this man's insects were tainted? I saw them take the roaches out of the tub and put them into the aquariums, they didn't say, "Oh, this roach is for Eddie, it's SPECIAL." They just counted out roaches from the tub and into the aquarium. There wasn't anything specific about it. Nothing happened to any of the other contestants.

Unrelated- an acquaintance of mine was pissed off about the contests- but only because he figured Ben Siegel's wouldn't have any feeders left for him to buy the next week =P

Old 10-16-2012, 11:34 AM   #73
Dennis Hultman
I don't Jerry, You talk about being very knowledgeable about what's going to happen yet you have mention several times that they are going to go after Ben's house.

I don't claim to be knowledgeable at all on the topic but even I know that Florida is one of only two states that you don't loss your house in bankruptcies and suits from creditors no matter the amount of property or value.

Old 10-16-2012, 11:46 AM   #74
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
I don't Jerry, You talk about being very knowledgeable about what's going to happen yet you have mention several times that they are going to go after Ben's house.

I don't claim to be knowledgeable at all on the topic but even I know that Florida is one of only two states that you don't loss your house in bankruptcies and suits from creditors no matter the amount of property or value.
Unless it is the IRS or a property tax lien.

Old 10-16-2012, 12:26 PM   #75
gonzoone
Why is it that on these threads when someone states "I am finished here, goodbye!" That is never the case?
I for one am here of my own free will. Nobody urged, suggested or otherwise coerced me to post on this thread. The only reason I have is because I saw a member of our community being wrongfully and hatefully attacked and felt that we ALL should be standing up to support him. If we are going to fight among ourselves how can we stand against the backlash we all know is coming from the reptile hostile general public?
Whether Ben is sued or not is not something up for us to decide. That has to be settled between Ben and Eddie's family and whatever LEGAL representatives they chose. It sounds to me like one certain individual is one of those that enjoys senseless lawsuits that really do nothing but make our legal system the laughing stock of the world. What other country could even have multi-million dollar lawsuits because a restaurant didn't tell you that coffee was hot or the owners manual of your new luxury RV didn't state that cruise control didn't mean you could go fix a sandwich while rolling down the interstate? What ever happened to saying "I screwed up! My Bad!" instead of "It's your fault because you let me screw up!"?

Old 10-16-2012, 12:31 PM   #76
Teatime
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitwist View Post
You keep saying this. What makes you think the insects were not safe and that only this man's insects were tainted? I saw them take the roaches out of the tub and put them into the aquariums, they didn't say, "Oh, this roach is for Eddie, it's SPECIAL." They just counted out roaches from the tub and into the aquarium. There wasn't anything specific about it. Nothing happened to any of the other contestants.
Very, very good post. I think Jerry's conjecture about poisoned roaches is his most outrageous point. It is incredibly unfounded and just awful to suggest that Eddie's death was the result of (deliberate or accidental) poisoning, before any results have come back from an autopsy. If I was Ben I know I'd be absolutely sick over the thought of someone unabashedly spreading that message on a public forum.

Old 10-16-2012, 01:04 PM   #77
KNOBTAIL
Dennis,

That does not prevent judgements from occuring . Does it ? This has noting to do with anyone specific. They cannot take your house, but they can make it almost impossible for you to get any profit out of the sale. They can attach bank accounts, and a whole host of other avenues.

But lets not run ahead of ourselves here. Lets wait and see what happens. But you are wrong. That pleases me. JERRY

Old 10-16-2012, 01:19 PM   #78
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

This so far is the second 'end of discussion', see above.
This makes three lies for Jerry just on the issue of promising to be quiet. We can see how much weight to give his promises.

He won't let go, he wants to hurt Ben, because Ben is standing up to his bullying to collect a debt Jerry owes.
Jerry owes frog debts as well. No telling how many times he has bullied his way into free stuff.
I believe the lizard is alive and the frogs were probably sold, I am thinking Jerry double dips profit each time he falsely claims a dead critter. He provided no proof on the frogs, either.

Old 10-16-2012, 02:51 PM   #79
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
But you are wrong. That pleases me. JERRY
I'm glad you pleased yourself with that answer. I said they in fact can't take your home in Florida like you previously stated they could. You answered that I was correct but then followed with they can make it so you receive no profit from selling? They can't make you sell.

I'm happy that you had a little tingle all over thinking somehow you proved me wrong. Anyone with minimal comprehension can see that you didn't.

Whatever, as long as you are pleased with yourself.

Old 10-16-2012, 03:50 PM   #80
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Whatever, as long as you are pleased with yourself.
With that skewed perception of his, something tells me that he's been intimately familiar with the need for self-gratification, for a very long time. Being so far out of touch with reality doesn't happen overnight. His degree of delusion takes many long years of careful nurturing.

Quote:
Or possibly the moderator can do something about it... Its always the same people, with the same argument.
Quote:
I hold your responsible for your dogs because they wear your collars.
Quote:
Enough said. Leave me alone.
Quote:
..... Give it a break and leave me alone...
Even Jerry, himself, realizes that no one is trying to buy whatever stagnant old slop he's selling. His ever-increasing defensiveness is very telling, regarding how he had originally expected us to react to his posts. It seems that he actually managed to convince himself that we couldn't see him, and his motives, for what they really are.

The shattering of that illusion must have been a rude awakening. The widening chinks in his decrepit armor are quickly showing everyone that, underneath it, The Emperor Wears No Clothes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!