2004 year in review-good guys - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 12-06-2004, 02:14 PM   #1
evansnakes
2004 year in review-good guys

I like to point out the people that deserve comendation in the industry as this board does tend to run very negative sometimes (I do understand that it is with good reason). But as I have said before, I am very tough on people who deserve it so it is nice to throw out some positives when I have some good to report. Here is a list of my "Best of" 2004.

Bob Ashley, Sheri Ashley and Brian Potter for the better every year and possibly best in the nation NARBC reptile shows. I have been to every show they have done in Chicago and Phily and really enjoy them. They create a great atmosphere for dealers and they deliver the public with huge advertising and great guests and events. They are the best run and best promoted shows that I have ever seen.

Ralph Davis sold me one amazing ball python that eats everything you put in front of him and wants more. I would also like to say how great I think it is that Ralph posts everything he is doing with cycling, breeding and working on his animals on his website each week. This is a tremendous resource as most people in this biz are very secretive about these details.

Mark and Kim Bell of Reptile Industries have been producing great animals for many many years now and thankfully they still are. I got more fantastic animals from them this year and have always been very pleased with my purchases from them, going back to the 1980's.

Biggers and Callahan sold me a great rack system and they were about the nicest guys I have ever had the pleasure to deal with at a show. Great product and service. You will be very pleased with your purchase from these guys.

Kim Stanton worked on a payment plan with me on a nice pied that is just a great eater and a beautiful animal. They also went out of their way to have a friend deliver it to a show so we could avoid cold weather shipping.

Joe Dembinski, as always, gave me some terrific prices on some more top quality animals that he produced. They are all great looking, great eating animals that I am very happy to have added to my collection.

I can't think of anybody else but I will add more if I do. I did not really buy much or go to many shows this year so my list is kind of short. Please throw your own list up here. It is nice to have some positive feedback in the holiday season. Evan

Old 12-07-2004, 01:31 AM   #2
evansnakes
Also, Bob Vico of St. Louis reptile for a bunch of great dwarf monitors and Robyn of Pro Exotics for a super deal on very handy temp guns.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!