Bad Guy Christopher Davis (calebroad) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-16-2016, 11:38 PM   #11
Oxbow Reptile
David Beard, I would agree that it isnt really worthy of the BOI. We never exchanged animals or money. The reason I posted was because Chris wanted this to be seen, as noted in his last email. I dont personally care too much about the matter, and would be fine dropping it and moving on.

Old 12-16-2016, 11:49 PM   #12
TOMMYTRADIX
The informational should be on the op. You immediately accused him of scamming you but you said it yourself. No money or animals were exanged. There wasn't even enough information exanged to even know what was going on lol

Old 12-17-2016, 12:03 AM   #13
Oxbow Reptile
Thats fair. You are correct, there isnt enough there to really know whats going on. There is plenty of more in depth info on the BOI from those who have actually dealt with Chris. I should have let Chris follow through on his email statement and post to the BOI.

Old 12-17-2016, 12:34 AM   #14
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxbow Reptile View Post
I want turtle?
What else do I have thanks!
I would have arrived at the same conclusions: child, English is not their first language or someone who doesn't care enough to put much thought or effort into communicating on a business forum.

Quote:
If a moderator can change or delete this thread I will leave that to them as they see fit.
BOI reports remain as originally presented/posted, unless there are false accounts involved.

Old 12-17-2016, 12:53 AM   #15
calebroad
When I post a turtle for sale, and somebody responds "I want turtle", I'll typically mark the turtle sold, and present them an invoice. However, if turtle is already sold, i will kindly let them know turtle is spoken for. Please tell me for future reference, the proper way to let a buyer know that I want the turtle.

Also, you may notice that the correspondence's say "from my IPhone", this typically lets the receiver know that grammar may not be perfect. Perhaps I could add. "Sent from my IPhone, Grammer may not be perfect, and please excuse any imperfections". - That way the receiver will have a better chance of understanding the message. And not struggle so badly trying to read the message.

Thank You,
Chris

PS - sent from my IPhone, please excuse any grammar mistakes or inconsistencies.

Chris

Old 12-17-2016, 12:59 AM   #16
calebroad
Quote:
Thats fair. You are correct, there isnt enough there to really know whats going on. There is plenty of more in depth info on the BOI from those who have actually dealt with Chris. I should have let Chris follow through on his email statement and post to the BOI.

How about you either follow through with your bad guy boi posting, or retract it. Don't lean on a disagreement with a moderator, that happened forever ago, to excuse your coming on here and looking a fool.

Old 12-17-2016, 01:19 AM   #17
calebroad
Quote:
In addition to the drastically changing mood of Ross Baker (e.g. Attack, apology, regret, apology, then attack again, etc.....)

Ross Baker also states, there is more...."from those who have actually dealt with Chris".

Please let me call Ross Baker to task, let me know with whom "have actually dealt with Chris", that has taken to the BOI. Provide some names!

Looking forward to another cringe worthy response from Ross Baker.

Thank You!

Old 12-17-2016, 01:40 AM   #18
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
Please tell me for future reference, the proper way to let a buyer know that I want the turtle.
Only since you asked:
You just answered the question yourself, and successfully did so on your phone:
"I want turtle?" (questioning yourself)
vs.
"I want the turtle" (statement with intent to buy)
"I would like to buy your turtle, please contact me" (perhaps even better)

10 seconds worth of effort versus 5 seconds can make all the difference to those you are trying to relay a message to, regardless of the device.

Old 12-17-2016, 01:43 AM   #19
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Only since you asked:
You just answered the question yourself, and successfully did so on your phone:
"I want turtle?" (questioning yourself)
vs.
"I want the turtle" (statement with intent to buy)
"I would like to buy your turtle, please contact me" (perhaps even better)

10 seconds worth of effort versus 5 seconds can make all the difference to those you are trying to relay a message to, regardless of the device.
Okay, thanks. No problem. Now if like Ross Baker to either retract this bad guy inquire, or move forward with it. I'm just gonna bite my tongue here and let Ross Baker respond.

Thanks

Old 12-17-2016, 01:50 AM   #20
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
Okay, thanks.
No problem.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!