Official Boycott Membership List! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-24-2003, 01:05 AM   #1
E2MacPets
Official Boycott Membership List!

The following is a partial list of businesses, individuals, organizations, and events that are currently on the recieving end of a boycott organized by Mario Stinso and Rakell McKEE.

If your name is not on this list and you are reading this, please add it. You are supporting a boycotted site by reading this and are subject to boycott yourself. If you know anyone else in need of being boycotted, please them it as well.

Alberto Cadolini/AM Gecko
All New England Reptile Expo
Aztec Lizards/Bill DiFabio
Bill and Kathy Love
Cornsnakes as an entire species unless wild caught.
David DaSilva Geckos
Don Hamper Reptiles/Don & Robbie Hamper
E2MacPets
GCS Reptiles
Golden Gate Geckos
Gecko Barn
geckoville
Gecksters
Harford Reptile Breeding Center/Al & Billie Zulich
HerpCam
Jodi L Aherns
Jungle Habitats
Kirk's Herps
K&N
Leo Lovers Lizard Lounge
LeoGeoKing
Leopard Gecko Central
Lyle Puente Geckos
Mike Greathouse
MotherGecko
New York Metro Reptile Expo
New York Worms
PM Geckos/Paul Meyers
RayesReptiles
Serpenco
SnakeBroker
Taino Reptile Breeders
TopShelfExotics

Thank you for your help in supporting the boycott.

Old 09-24-2003, 01:44 AM   #2
E2MacPets
How could I forget?

ChameleonCondo
Cool Critters
CricketFood.com
Dembinski Reptiles
ECTOTHERMZ...
Geckos Anonymous
Geckos Unlimited
HISS
Intense Herpetoculture
LeosAnonymous
Natures Spirit Reptiles/Snake Shacks
NERD
Pro Exotics
Reptayls
Royal Propagation
RK Reptiles
Scales
Starlight Specialties
Sundial Reptile

And so many more!

Old 09-24-2003, 02:08 AM   #3
WebSlave
Obviously you need to list all of the sites listed on FaunaTopSites as well. And how many registered members are there here in FaunaClassifieds right now?

It may be easier to list everyone that is NOT being boycotted!

Old 09-24-2003, 02:19 AM   #4
E2MacPets
Hmmmm, that is true. And I suppose you'd have to include all the members of those sites as well as they have a direct impact on the amount of support Fauna recieves.

Well rather than list all 410 FaunaTopSite members, let me just provide a link http://www.faunatopsites.com/index.html

Remember people, its the members of these sites that influence how much support Fauna recieves by among other things the number of views of the FaunaTopSite image.

When deciding who to buy from, be sure to reference the membership lists at the following sites:

ReptiBid
sSNAKESs
TurtleTimes
Redtailboa
The Boaphile Forums
Reptile Forums
Gecko Island

And so on.....

This is fun

Wonder how many of these people would be interested in TShirts proudly declaring themselves among the boycotted?

Old 09-24-2003, 03:02 AM   #5
Clay Davenport
Quote:
It may be easier to list everyone that is NOT being boycotted!
Based on the criteria for being included in the boycott, I'd say Jeff Barringer is the only person on that list.

Old 09-24-2003, 07:16 AM   #6
E2MacPets
Think again! If the boycott extends to people that harbor and support my business, then it extends to kingsnake! I'm a sponsor over there.

I'm also friendly with moderators as well.

Start boycotting kingsnake fellas!

Old 09-24-2003, 07:55 AM   #7
Clay Davenport
I don't know if he's extended it that far, but if he has, let's go ahead and include friends of the boycotted. Then we'll apply the theory of six degrees of separation and Mario can boycott the entire population of the planet.

Old 09-24-2003, 08:53 AM   #8
E2MacPets
Well he's boycotting Fauna because they harbor me and my "criminal" activities.

By the same token that should apply to every site that I participate in doesn't ban me on the spot in support of his boycott.

You better start boycotting the more popular IRC servers as well, I've been known to show up and chat with other Fauna members there!

But you're 100% correct Clay, and that's my point. Mario better start boycotting the entire world or rethink his boycott (which even he is not participating in) and just move on.

No one is being hurt that's on the recieving end of Mario's pretend boycott. No one cares beyond the amusement value of it all. No one except Mario and Rakell. It's long past due for them to move on with their lives.

Old 09-24-2003, 10:22 AM   #9
Chris@TSE
Wow.... We're on the list too. We've never even dealt with this guy "Mario"...

Apparently he's a tool...

Old 09-24-2003, 11:15 AM   #10
E2MacPets
I made that list.

Mario is calling for the boycott of Fauna and all its members and supporters.

On Mario's site someone inquired about purchasing from Sundial Reptiles. While he would not comment on the quality of their animals, he flat out said that they support the criminal activity that happens here and thus shouldn't be supported with business.

You can expect the same treatment as an active user of this forum.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!