3-way trade between myself, HerpLuver, & Michael Williams - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 05-21-2006, 01:47 PM   #21
norsmis
I have to agree with Cathy on this one. I do wish the best though.....

Old 05-21-2006, 04:04 PM   #22
PerfectPetPython
thank you Cathy.
I know it sounds stupid... but I like to see the best out of people. I believe people can and do change. I'm not saying Mike is or has, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Old 05-24-2006, 02:00 AM   #23
PerfectPetPython
well he's definitely behind.... no contact, no email. Looks like I'll have to find other means to get my money back. I wont throw out threats though... Welcome to the real world Mike, you'll be getting a taste of it shortly.

Old 05-24-2006, 06:20 AM   #24
norsmis
Anne, I wont preach to you and I do hope the best for you but I think you just got a taste of the real world. There are a lot of people in this hobby/industry that will take your money and run. That is why the BOI exist. Please don't put yourself out there like this because people will take advantage of you. Best of luck in getting your money back.

Old 05-24-2006, 08:47 AM   #25
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectPetPython
thank you Cathy.
I know it sounds stupid... but I like to see the best out of people. I believe people can and do change. I'm not saying Mike is or has, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.
Trust me Anne, I understand what you say. It hasn't taken me long to learn how a person gets kicked in the rear for trusting too much in this business, though.

Old 05-25-2006, 12:09 AM   #26
PerfectPetPython
Norsmis--I'm well aware that there are people out there that take money and run... I've read all about it on the BOI. I guess I just don't understand why someone would try and steal money.... while giving out their personal information.....um...duh??? Does he not think that people won't do anything?? $200 may not be MUCH, but depending on how LOUD the person who complains is, it CAN and WILL have the FBI showing up at his door. I've had to do it before--Someone sold me a PSP from California and did the exact same thing, had to send them a money order. To make a long story short, the FBI was involved, this person had to pay restitution, went to court, had 25 hours community service, had to pay court fee's, went on probation for a year.... and this person was a minor.--this was all over $150.

I trust people until they screw me. I won't throw threats out at Michael--I will just do what needs to be done and contact who needs to be contacted. And as soon as it's all over with--you bet, there will be a post in the BOI all about this. This is sad it came to this, and even though some may think I am making a deal about such a low amount of money--they need to think that it's not about the money--it's the moral. bad people like him need to be stopped early.

Old 05-25-2006, 06:52 AM   #27
norsmis
Anne I don't disagree with you at all. I don't care if its $200 or $2,000,000, the person is stealing something that you worked hard to get. I guess what I was trying to say was most of the people in this industry who are labeled bad guys tend to stay that way and never change their ways, no matter how many times the chance to redeem themselves is offered. This person was a known bad guy. I understand you were only giving this person an opportunity to make things right and get the snake you were looking for. But look where trying to help one of these guys out got you. No money, no snake and lots of bs trying to get what is yours.

Old 06-07-2006, 08:27 PM   #28
PerfectPetPython
just for a little update, I did give them a call, they're great at returning phone calls, no problems there.

He said the postal money order was not recieved.....
tracking info is:

on the USPS site it said it was received.

Here is a copy of the stub, I've also emailed this to both email addresses I have for Elisa & Michael.

Tomarrow I will file a claim at the post office.

Old 06-10-2006, 07:59 PM   #29
norsmis
Good luck Anne. I hope you get your money back at least. Now we all have another name to add to the LONG list of bad guys.....

Old 06-11-2006, 07:43 AM   #30
Bill_Leverton
Anne, I am truly sorry that this has happened to you, And so much for them trying to become upstanding citizens, I hope this all works out for you and you get your snake or "Cash".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!