03 expected offspring.. get on the list now - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2003, 08:39 PM   #1
AloReptile
03 expected offspring.. get on the list now

iam taking reservations for my 2003 offspring, no deposit is required, if you are interested in anything email me and i will put you on my list and once they are born i will alert you.

- Hapazard Rd. Locality Jasper N.C. corn snake. my adults are unrelated, and are from Tom Chaings selective breed strain. they are breed for their feeding response and their rich red and orange blotches.

- Red Albino Corn Snakes- these albino will be produced from breeding a floresent albino female to a green blotched snow male.

-Pure Blais Flame Eastern Garters. these are going to be pure flames, not out breed. my adults are from Scott Felzer. my female is a speckled flame breed to a high end male flame, My male came from two high end flames. My adults dont have washed out red, they have retained their red coloration from babies.

- Out breed Flames. Iam going to be producing 2 litters of out breed flames, the first litter is from breeding my high end male flame to a l.t.c. blue female eastern, the female is a solid black color with her face and side stripes a green,blue color her top stripe is a creamy blue. she is a really gorgeous female. The second litter of out breed flames i will produce will be from a light speckled olive N.J. locale female to my high end male. Iam doing these out breeding to introduce new genes to the flame population in the U.S.

- Red Albino Plains Garter &hets. iam going to be producing red albino Plains garters from a double het breeding. i should also produce red chrismas plains, iam going to be breeding a male albino chrismas plains to one of my double het females for red albino plains.

-Western Hognose. I should be producing 2 litters of hognoses this year. My first breeding is going to be a C.B.green male with a pink overtone breed to my C.B. light high contrast female she has a white background with dark brown blotches.
my second litter should be my greenish male paired up with a high yellow female , her background color is light yellow with her blotches being a darker yellow Brown color she is a awesome hog. 2004 i should be producing high yellow hogs, iam growing my high yellow super contrast male now.

all animals will be sold once they have feed at least three times, all animals will be sexed properly before being shipped.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread