Bad Guy Craig Martin - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-31-2019, 04:00 PM   #71
Craig martin
Here is why

This why i got mad. He goes from wanting every animal i own . To im going to ship first! Becsuse im going to send him a sick subadult!!! Screw him.
Attached Images

Old 08-31-2019, 05:36 PM   #72
dmasio
Lol like I said the only thing I had a problem with was the shipping him back and forth. I told you I'd take him but I wasn't shipping him back to you then you lost your mind. As far as me shipping 1st you never mentioned it I've shown all of this in text/ pics. Just stop no one wants to see this. And you said to me through private message that all of this was helping you sell snakes then you come on here and complain? Just stop.....again the public has spoken no one wants to keep seeing this stuff

Old 08-31-2019, 08:14 PM   #73
Chris Kennard
I know you are, but what am I? DOODYPOOPYHEAD!

Old 08-31-2019, 08:15 PM   #74
Chris Kennard
STFU!

Old 08-31-2019, 08:56 PM   #75
Craig martin
When we made the agreement you agreed to ship it back and forth that's what you agreed to you had a change of heart this American gets a free country but you still broke the deal by having a change of heart cuz I wouldn't do the deal if we wouldn't ship it there for you screwed me dude that's it bottom line there's no other way to put it you backed out of it you knew you backed out of it you knew that I've made out of the deal but you want to sugarcoat it and that ain't cutting it because just sugarcoating didn't get me paid I still try to hook you up even after that and you wanted me to ship first no business does that no person does that you were supposed to ship at the same time that's how I was going to let you ship at the same time and you didn't do it this is all you fool has all you not me

Old 08-31-2019, 08:58 PM   #76
Craig martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
STFU!
who are you genius

Old 08-31-2019, 09:00 PM   #77
Craig martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmasio View Post
Lol like I said the only thing I had a problem with was the shipping him back and forth. I told you I'd take him but I wasn't shipping him back to you then you lost your mind. As far as me shipping 1st you never mentioned it I've shown all of this in text/ pics. Just stop no one wants to see this. And you said to me through private message that all of this was helping you sell snakes then you come on here and complain? Just stop.....again the public has spoken no one wants to keep seeing this stuff
that's a lame excuse bro you didn't know you had to ship first yeah you did cuz that's the first rule everybody and use that same rule you knew it you knew

Old 08-31-2019, 09:02 PM   #78
Craig martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig martin View Post
who are you genius
Logical Shelby update but your little acronyms here's one for you s i u y a and then Go f y self

Old 09-03-2019, 08:11 PM   #79
Craig martin
Warn you! Dont thinkso

You people need to read what happened in black and white it shows you what happened I didn't do anything you guys have serious issues... one I've done nothing wrong. There's nothing to warn you about 2 he screwed me on the go before this. 3 I tried to ship the animal and have him ship at the same time to make him feel better he said no not me. 4 he went public on something that I didn't do not me. And yeah I always have people screwing me over I don't go public about it I'll go one into the Press about it it's their fault their problem they just want to deal with me again and that's their loss. There's nothing to morning anybody about about me except for I'll help you out if I'm dealing with you but you have to prove otherwise he did not prove with seven eggs anything except he lost 80% of that clutch.

Old 09-03-2019, 08:15 PM   #80
Craig martin
Warn you.

Look back at the texts
I I offered a purple snow United before I knew if there's only 7 eggs out of twenty something
2. We didn't came to an agreement I'm switching snakes over 1 from 1 even though I still didn't think you wanted to make him happy.
3. Out of the blue he says he wants me to ship first cuz he doesn't trust the fact that I will send him I'm supposed to even though I have never screwed him over but he had screwed me over in a deal previous to this one I'm still dealing with him
4. As at that time when I said no we're done after that the insult and I had every right to do so.
Then he went public with this and ruin all these chances for not getting anything and then I contacted him yet again just the other day it's trying to tell him I would send him this animal damage he's done he needs to pay the full price.
5 it wasn't sure if you want to do that yet so it is not me by no means sorry guys but you guys got your wires crossed

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!