Gulf of Mexico oil geyser - Page 27 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 08-12-2010, 01:23 PM   #261
AbsoluteApril
Viva La Revolution!!

Old 08-12-2010, 03:26 PM   #262
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Davenport View Post
As soon as I started seeing the "Where is all the oil?" headlines in the news I knew the coverup had begun.
The media, I'm sure as a result of government as well as corporate pressure is attempting to lead the American sheeple into believing that all the uproar of the last 3 months is unfounded and there really is no big problem.
Sad how soon the masses forget and how eagerly they devour whatever they are spoonfed by the media machine.

I would say the cover-up started before the explosion because I think this was a planned out event like 911. What really pisses me off is how the American cattle eat the St that is spoon fed to them so eagerly.

Old 08-12-2010, 03:51 PM   #263
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post
I would say the cover-up started before the explosion because I think this was a planned out event like 911. What really pisses me off is how the American cattle eat the St that is spoon fed to them so eagerly.
Pretty obvious considering that some people "in the know" sold off BP stock in a hurry PRIOR to the event....... But do you think any sort of *true* investigation will be done?

Old 08-12-2010, 04:04 PM   #264
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Pretty obvious considering that some people "in the know" sold off BP stock in a hurry PRIOR to the event....... But do you think any sort of *true* investigation will be done?
Martha Stewert went to jail for the same thing. Difference this time is, Obama, and other high ranking people were in on it as well. It's a shame really.

Old 08-12-2010, 04:38 PM   #265
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Same thing happened with 911 with stocks being sold and profits being made. The Official Investigation will be as "Official" as The 911 Commission Report.

Old 08-12-2010, 05:33 PM   #266
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by SERPENTS DEN View Post
Same thing happened with 911 with stocks being sold and profits being made. The Official Investigation will be as "Official" as The 911 Commission Report.
Or the Warren Report for that matter.

Old 08-17-2010, 03:45 PM   #267
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
But where is all the oil?
I couldn't believe when the stories were coming out that 'well lookie, the oil is all gone'...
figures today they are saying 80% still is out there (of course, I'm sure that is not correct either.. they never did say how much actually was released)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100816/...ulf_spill_gone

"Ga. scientists: Gulf oil not gone, 80 pct remains"

WASHINGTON – Georgia scientists say their analysis shows that most of that BP oil the government said was gone from the Gulf of Mexico is still there.

The scientists say as much as 80 percent of the oil still lurks under the surface. The Georgia team said it is a misinterpretation of data to claim that oil that is dissolved is actually gone. The report from University of Georgia and other scientists came from an analysis of federal estimates.

Earlier this month federal scientists said that only about a quarter of the oil remained and the rest was either removed, dissolved or dispersed.

Old 08-17-2010, 04:06 PM   #268
brd7666
That's funny, I just found this story, and was coming here to post, and you found a similar story. Here is another story about the same thing. This one even has a video.

Scientists: 80 percent of BP crude oil still in the Gulf of Mexico

link below.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/new...gulf-of-mexico

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!