Name your poison.... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 12-14-2011, 10:09 AM   #11
radera5
Sweet Tea...Tons of sweet tea.

When I relax I like Molson XXX. It can be hard to find, but way worth it.

Last but not least--Yuengling! It is officially my all time favorite beer. My husband got me turned onto it a while back. They are the oldest brewery in America!
You gotta love the USA.

Old 12-14-2011, 11:06 AM   #12
hhmoore
Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate.
CHOCOLATE

Again - hardly seems like poison...but I'm not a kid anymore, I'm putting on weight, and I have a family history of diabetes. It's poison, but I'll take it.

Old 12-14-2011, 11:43 AM   #13
deborahbroadus
It may seem cliche, but WATERMELON!! Breakfast, lunch, and dinner (in the summertime). This can't be good.

Old 12-14-2011, 12:24 PM   #14
WebSlave
Sprite soft drink. I swore off of all carbonated soft drinks a while back when I thought they were contributing to my kidney stone problems. But at one of the Orlando shows a couple of years ago, a guy helping us out with our tables preferred drinking Sprite, so we brought along some for him. So I decided to have one. Then another. Well, there you go. I only have 2 a day at dinner time, or maybe one at lunch and 1 at dinner, so I'm not REALLY carried away with it. The rest of the time I drink bottled water or maybe fruit juices for breakfast.

Chocolate tends to give me headaches, so I generally stay away from it. But every once in a while........

Old 12-14-2011, 12:56 PM   #15
AbsoluteApril

I am addicted

Old 12-14-2011, 01:27 PM   #16
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post

I am addicted

That's my poison as well. Although, I personally like the Low Fat ones (less flakey, more salty) more then the regular.

Also:

Those Rye chips will be the death of me.

And Dr. Pepper too. Like Harald, i go off the stuff all the time for water, but if one pops into my hand, addicted again.

Old 12-14-2011, 02:11 PM   #17
RoadHouse of Retics
Cadbury creme eggs. I get very carried away once I start eating them. Can't just eat 1 or 6 or 7.

Old 12-14-2011, 02:24 PM   #18
hhmoore
Ditto on the CHEEZ-ITs....the pepperjack version is becoming a more frequent substitution (still less than half though).

Old 12-14-2011, 02:33 PM   #19
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
GOOD Tequila.
There's something to be said for GOOD Bourbon, too.
I've been on a bit of a mission for the past month and a half, gathering together the Van Winkle family for this group photo.

(I'm not sure I'll be able to drink the 23 yr old, though)
Attached Images

Old 12-14-2011, 02:39 PM   #20
JCCS
As for alcohol, Yuenging is the standby and I think by far the best domestic beer. What I really love are the traditional German and Dutch lagers though, nothing beats them.

I am with you on the good tequila, Harald, my favorite liquor by far.

As for food, I love any hard cured pork product. Prosciutto, jamon serrano, some of the eastern European salamis. If it's been shoved in salt and/or smoked till it's nice and dried out, I pretty much am gonna love it.

I just had some of the best ham I've ever eaten the other night, it was a special version of jamon serrano known as jamon iberico bellota. They take a special pig from the Iberian peninsula of Spain and feed it only acorns. It gives the meat a particularly strong and very, very "deep" taste. It was one of the delights of my culinary experiences.

Chris

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!