Shrillomn, a brief expose - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 11-12-2006, 03:29 AM   #21
Laura Fopiano
Well gee pest, pez, or what ever non entity you want to be called today. You seem to know so much of the good old days of fauna, then why hide behind a fictitious identity??????
Thanx for stopping by and making my night!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Old 11-12-2006, 06:26 AM   #22
Shrillomn
Way off base, Wes. I have no idea who chadwicke is.

Laura,
I'm just happy that I was able to bring a little excitement into an otherwise boring evening for you.

Old 11-12-2006, 06:38 AM   #23
Bill_Leverton
Well, Ladies and Gentleman, Looks like there may be a new sheriff in town, or maybe an old one has returned, Hmmm You seem familiar stranger just can't put my finger on it.

Old 11-12-2006, 07:09 AM   #24
Shrillomn
I just love this quote Wes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
On the good guy side of things we have Chris of Topshelf Exotics. I am terrible with names, always have been, and I mistook him for someone who had lied to the Faithful Fauna Readers and I treated him just like I would any other scumbag out there. He explained that I was mistaken, proved his point adequately and we have had ZERO problems since.
It makes me wonder how many other people you have been wrong about, or just simply wronged!

Old 11-12-2006, 09:16 AM   #25
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrillomn
Just to set the record straight.
I am not here to ridicule any particular individual.
The person whose identity I have chosen to emulate is, in my opinion, a good guy. Does he go over the top now and then - most definitely. I have no doubt that he would admit to that freely. He was simply a very recognizable individual to emulate. The opening post was entirely in jest and I'm sure that he would see it as such. After all, he does indeed, not answer to anyone.
As long as you are setting the record straight, if you are not here to ridicule the person you have "chosen to emulate", why, exactly, ARE you here?

Old 11-12-2006, 10:12 AM   #26
Wilomn
Hmmmmm perhaps this is the return of anal's ponypal kunny?

Eh, it's of no matter.

You see, I am a target for many. I am sniped often. I am, apparently so big, so good, so amazingly verbose, so RIGHT when I play with people, that this bit of nose poop can't even admit what its name is.

Fear is a terrible thing to have to live with. Being afraid of ME must be a MILLION times worse than just being afraid of telling your name.

It's ok lil buckeroo, you just keep right on going, someday, maybe, your other, or most likely your only, nut will drop, you'll feel like standing upright and getting your knuckles off the ground, and THEN you'll be gone; poof, a dandlion obliterated by the wind, well a breeze more like as there is no substance that I can see.

As far as topshelf, I may have been wrong about him BUT where, oh quote mistress, did I EVER claim perfection?

These silly crushes that people get on me, these infatuations, simply amaze me.

Ahhhhhhh It's Good to be ME ME ME.

AHAHahahahhahHAHAHAHahAHAHahahahahaha hHahahaha

Thank those who listen I am not weak as those who hide behind annonymity.

buck buck buckawww

Old 11-12-2006, 10:18 AM   #27
Laura Fopiano
Talking

Kinda sad that you thread got moved to the genreal BS forum huh?? Not much traffic here eh pez??? This thread wreaks of BS seems rather fitting don't you think?????

I have no idea who chadwick is either, what I do find amusing is that you seem to know some of us.......

Quote:
Way off base, Wes. I have no idea who chadwicke is.

Laura,
I'm just happy that I was able to bring a little excitement into an otherwise boring evening for you.

Old 11-12-2006, 11:11 AM   #28
Ginger Ambrose
MY ????

Is there truly a purpose for this thread?
Does the "person" that started it actually have anything of purpose to share with us?
Is there any meaning to this at all?

Maybe ....................But that meaning is elusive, to me anyway.

Old 11-12-2006, 11:20 AM   #29
shrap
Quote:
It makes me wonder how many other people you have been wrong about, or just simply wronged!
I thought this wasnt about Wes, but about hopefully getting Rich to return at least a little order to the site? Did you just BS me when you wrote that? Because I actually was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

And as far as TSE goes.... the whole community is guilty of getting duped by him. So be sure to point that finger of being wrong about him at pretty much everyone in the herp community.

Old 11-12-2006, 11:32 AM   #30
Cat_72
Personally, I think that anyone who resorts to silly games like this has a screw loose.

But that's JMO.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!