Walk-In Incubator to Trade for Ball Morphs or Rat Racks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 12:22 PM   #1
ozarkflyer1974
Walk-In Incubator to Trade for Ball Morphs or Rat Racks

[IMG]c:\Documents and Settings\Shawn Thomison\Desktop\incubator\Incubator.jpg[/IMG]

I have a Walk-in Incubator that I used this year for my Balls, but I dont need so much space! This is a medical incubator, but works perfect for either Reptile Eggs or Bird Eggs. I bought this last year, but dont need all the room. I hatched out 5 clutches of ball python eggs.

This Incubator has a water hook up to control the humitity, a refridgeration unit to keep it cool if the place you keep it gets hot, and also has a heating element to keep it hot if it gets cold... I dont want near what it was new but make offers(which was in the $20k's), I want it gone within a month.

THIS WILL KEEP YOUR TEMP AND HUMITITY WITHIN A TENTH OF A DEGREE. It kept my eggs perfect when it got up to 120 Degrees in the barn and also kept it warm when it got down into the 60's. This is perfect if you have tons of eggs.

I am looking for Male Ball morphs, such as Butter, Lessers, Spiders, or any high end morphs maybe recessives, but mostly co-doms. I am also looking for Rat Breeder Racks, or anything you want to trade that has to do with balls. Even snake racks would work. Let me know what you have and we can work a deal, you can get this CHEAP!

Also, I won't ship this so your going to have to pick it up, but, it will fit in the back of a pick up truck. Let me know. This is located in Wichita, KS. Give me a call if your interested

316-519-0874 Or rthomison1@earthlink.net

Becky
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread