Adam at Millenium Morphs...give me my money - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-17-2005, 08:04 PM   #11
Chris@TSE
simple* damn typos

Old 10-17-2005, 08:21 PM   #12
SPJ
Quote:
Obviously they must have spent the money, there is no other excuse.
Exactly what I was thinking.

I make it a point to try and have the money from a sale available until the animal arrives at it's location and I hear back that all is well just in case I have to refund for a DOA (thankfully that hasn't happened yet).

In this case, the money was probably spent going to Daytona.

An apology would have been much better than the too busy excuse.

After all this time, I would take him up on the 1/2 days pay reimbursement he offered. You deserve "interest" on the money after waiting so long.

Old 10-17-2005, 08:24 PM   #13
Chris@TSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ

After all this time, I would take him up on the 1/2 days pay reimbursement he offered. You deserve "interest" on the money after waiting so long.
That would certainly make up for the horrid way this has been handled to date, thats for sure! A refund at this point is nothing more than what he claimed he would do from the beginning. Interest is a fabulous idea and would certainly show a bit of remorse for neglecting this situation!

Old 10-17-2005, 08:24 PM   #14
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
You deserve "interest" on the money after waiting so long.
I agree, it's quite possible that he has been making interest on it. Although with everyone else I suspect that it was spent.

Old 10-17-2005, 08:49 PM   #15
The BoidSmith
Quote:
I make it a point to try and have the money from a sale available until the animal arrives at it's location and I hear back that all is well just in case I have to refund for a DOA (thankfully that hasn't happened yet).
IMO the money should not be spent before the animal arrives. In this instance though, several weeks went by before the last payment was made. It is very likely that other obligations showed up and yes, he probably spent the money. On the other hand you were lucky that he did not set a non-refundable deposit, and that he agreed to a full refund. I agree with the rest than an apology and the truth would also have made me feel better.

Regards.

Old 10-17-2005, 11:10 PM   #16
Dennis Hultman
Adam, I see you are reading and trying to create a thread on the BOI.

You have to be a paid member to post on the BOI.

You can email the Admin (WebSlave) to post for free because this thread pertains to you.

MillenniumMorph
Last Activity: 10-17-2005 08:02 PM
Creating Thread Board of Inquiry™ @ 08:02 PM
Trader Rating: (0) [Rate This User!]
Warning Level: 0

Old 10-18-2005, 12:03 AM   #17
Greg Riso
Angry Nonrefundable Deposit

Dan, You mentioned it's a good thing a nonrefundable deposit wasn't part of the deal. Even if it was the buyer wasn't trying to back out of the deal because he had buyer's remorse, had to repair a blown engine on his truck, or what have you. He paid everything required as agreed in a timely manner but when it came time to receive the animal Adam couldn't and didn't produce it. Even if a nonrefundable deposit had been agreed to, if the seller cannot ship what was paid for then he has renegged on HIS END OF THE DEAL. I believe in this situation ALL moneys, and then some, should be returned and a sincere apology made. I can't imagine ever holding someone's money for months on end for no apparent reason.
Unless Adam can give us a damned good reason for his delay (which I severely doubt he can) all I can say is it will be a millenium before I deal with Millenium Morphs. What say you Adam?

Old 10-18-2005, 12:19 AM   #18
The BoidSmith
Quote:
all I can say is it will be a millenium before I deal with Millenium Morphs. What say you Adam?

You are probably right. Let's wait to hear the other side of the story, although everything points to the fact that the animal should have been shipped earlier.

Old 10-18-2005, 12:21 AM   #19
Junkyard
We are now at the point were Adam needs to respond. Adam I think you need to do something quick before this gets out of hand. Right now this is not the thread you would want your prospective customers to read: You accept money, do not ship the order, and do not refund. Time for you to act!

Old 10-18-2005, 12:30 AM   #20
Dennis Hultman
Just in FYI
Adam sent me an email asking me how to contact WebSlave so he can post.
I send him the information about 20 minutes ago. Hopefully, he will be setup to post soon and will address this thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!