CB '06 Male Thin Saddle Reverse Stripe Boa TRADE FOR LEOS AND FATTAILS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 11:55 PM   #1
gracie
CB '06 Male Thin Saddle Reverse Stripe Boa TRADE FOR LEOS AND FATTAILS

This is a very nice looking baby boy. He's cb '06 and pounding live rat pups. Awesome large reverse stripe on this guy and super thin saddles taboot. Real deep blood red tail and lots of pinks throughout. Very tame and ready for a new home! I picked him up at the last Hamburg show in a trade and was told he is a columbian surinam cross but don't really work with boas and have since decided to focus on my leopard and fattail geckos. Trades for adult leopards (no normals) and adult fattails considered otherwise he is $325 shipped. Sorry for the quality of the pic, i have a VERY crappy camera right now and this was the best shot i could get. He is MUCH nicer in person and i garauntee you won't be disappointed. If interested email me at borneobloodpython@yahoo.com or give me a call at 5704931058. If i don't answer leave me a message with your name and number and i'll get back to you asap.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-03-2007, 12:27 PM   #2
cantilxcotton1
hi

I have an adult Midnight Patternless Leo Male. 2 years old, and Proven. I also have quite a few other High End Leos. cantilxcotton1@gmail.com

Old 01-08-2007, 10:48 PM   #3
gracie
SOLD! Thanks Tracy!
  Contact User Check User
Closed Thread