Joe Pierce (BAD GUY) - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-12-2009, 08:59 AM   #71
KJUN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinman View Post
Face it, if he was going to say something he would have by now.
No, but his bad dealings can't be swept under the carpet this time (as long as internet posts like these remain visible).....like some seemed to have been swept under the carpet in the past.

Old 12-12-2009, 09:28 PM   #72
candycorn
Hmmm

Maybe Carol has some info, since she lives so close and has done alot of deals with him?

Old 12-13-2009, 11:52 AM   #73
T and J's Corns
Noticed ole Joe popped up on cornsnalesource.com a whle back.. Now he shows up cornsnakes.com .. Quite frankly its disturbing to hear there has been no feed back, and things have not been made right.. Still squimish about dealing with any one after these last couple of years..

Its not going to be very easy anything, on one or two sites for Joe to sell or discuss much of anything ( This one and Rich's siginifigant other )...

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Old 12-13-2009, 04:21 PM   #74
Ken Foose
Has Joe retired from the California Hwy Patrol? If he's still with CHip, perhaps you can get hold of him through them, or at least contact his supervisor and file a complaint. Nothing to lose but a bit of time.

Old 12-13-2009, 05:06 PM   #75
ophidile
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightline View Post
Well, I may as well jump in here too. I did a breeding loan with Joe Pierce to produce a bunch of Ultramel crosses and we were going to split the offspring. Long story short, I got the first shipment of snakes just fine. The second shipment (basically from the second clutches), all of a sudden he sold off the highest end animals from the group without asking. I called him on it, and he all of a sudden clammed up and refused to speak to me. After about a month of trying to contact him, he started posting on Cornsnakes.com again and still did not respond to my calls or emails. So I posted a similar bad guy thread there, and he turned around and posted that I was a horrible greedy nag who was only after as much money as possible (yadda yadda, lots of namecalling), and that's why he felt justified in not speaking to me. After lots of back and forth, some people siding with him and some with me, I finally said screw it, just send me "my share" of the hatchlings. It wasn't until... December? January? Something like that... where I actually got them, and we both agreed not to get in eachother's way again. The experience certainly soured me on doing breeding loans...

Needless to say, I don't think highly of Joe Pierce. This business with Rich Hume has only reaffirmed that sentiment.
I came across that thread on the cornsnake forums while thinking of ordering Lava somethings from Joe (since he seemed to be the main lava guy). I was completely taken aback at his attitude towards you and his sexist comments all while he had been the passive aggressive one in your dealings. I couldn't hardly believe it, but there it was, and decided never to buy from him. Sorry I didn't see that thread in time to give you any support, it was it was years buried when I looked him up and I didn't think dredging it to the top would have been useful.
This thread would have been a shocker but as it is, he's shown disreputable behavior before. I'm saddened Mr. Hume got burned too, he's always seemed like a really nice guy.

Old 12-18-2009, 04:43 PM   #76
Outcast
well he just posted on cornsnakes to gripe at Rich Z about something and Rich put a link to this forum, so he may actually look at it to see what people are saying about him... i personally havent had any dealings with anyone but the local pet store, but certainly hope you get your money Rich Hume...

Old 12-20-2009, 07:55 PM   #77
T and J's Corns
Quote:
Has Joe retired from the California Hwy Patrol? If he's still with CHip, perhaps you can get hold of him through them, or at least contact his supervisor and file a complaint. Nothing to lose but a bit of time.

Seriously??? I didn't realize he had that type of a position... *shrugs*

Regards... Tim of T and J

Old 12-20-2009, 08:00 PM   #78
Vinman
Sad, A cop to boot

Old 12-21-2009, 04:55 PM   #79
tsthompson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Foose View Post
Guess He will have to now~ his cover is blown. I thought he was abducted by anal probing aliens.

Tom Thompson

Old 12-22-2009, 08:59 PM   #80
JG1153
Well just a few more days before the BOI is probably shut down and this important resource for our community is no longer available. People should really start getting their priorities straight and pony up the measly $25 (which will only seem even more measly once you get scammed) or risk losing this very important resource. I’m sure there’s lots of scammers and shady folks in our community watching and waiting for this to happen so they can more easily prey on us all so ACT NOW OR DON'T WHINE LATER.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=139742

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!