2.1 group, last of the 04s...Make offer - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2004, 07:42 PM   #1
Storm55
2.1 group, last of the 04s...Make offer

Here's the deal...I have three animals left from the 2004 season who I am looking to place. Money is not an issue for me so I will accept any reasonable offer. My main concern is placing them before the next breeding season.

The first animal is an April 2004 hypo tangerine hatchling. He is out of two offspring of Ross Payan's red stripe male (www.leosanonymous.com) He currently weighs 38 grams and is feeding on gutloaded and dusted supers supplemented with crickets.

The second male is a July 2004 jungle hatchling. He is also out of two offspring of Ross' red stripe male, but his mother is a different gecko than the mother of the first male. He weighs 28 grams and is feeding on the same.

The female is an April 2004 tangerine hatchling. Her father is again, the son of Ross' red stripe and her mother is a SHTCT from Masterpiece Gecko. She weighs 36 grams and is feeding on gutloaded dusted mealworms supplemented with crickets.

The pictures of the three animals are included in order below. Again, I am searching for a good home where these guys will be appreciated and well cared for. They have good genetic backgrounds and would do well in a jungle or stripe project. I will accept any reasonable offers so please contact me if you are interested and/or have any questions about these animals. Thank you for reading the ad.

-Jacqueline Fisher
StormGecko
stormgecko55@yahoo.com

Contact User Check User
Old 10-22-2004, 12:02 AM   #2
gemdreamer
Hi, im intersted in your three you have available? just need to know what prices you have in mind...

get back to me at shari_ghalayini@yahoo.com

Old 10-22-2004, 12:22 AM   #3
JoeyRich
Email Sent.

Old 10-22-2004, 06:47 PM   #4
Storm55
Joey,

I didn't receive your email... Can you give it another try? stormgecko55@yahoo.com Thanks!

-Jacqueline
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-22-2004, 10:08 PM   #5
JoeyRich
OK I sent it again. I will PM it to you also.

Old 10-23-2004, 12:29 AM   #6
gemdreamer
Hi, i didnt receive an email either, i just checked today...

shari_ghalayini@yahoo.com

Old 10-23-2004, 05:28 AM   #7
Storm55
Shari,

You should have an email now!

-Jacqueline
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread