the truth please - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-20-2007, 02:04 PM   #11
droogievesch
Check classifieds, visit breeder's websites, go to reptile shows. Tigers are very common to find if you're willing to pay shipping or go to a show.

Old 11-20-2007, 03:15 PM   #12
Playnwifsnot
I have a great lime green tiger, she is crazy. I wish I could find a male like her at the reptile show on the 8th, make some crazy green tigers. But as stated tigers are easy to find, heck you can even find them in pet stores, and sometimes some really nice cresties from pet stores. There are some really good breeders online, like sundial reptiles(thinking of getting from them, I used to have a beardie from them, great reptiles), pangea(they usually have alot of tigers), and even cicada hollow has some nice cresties(Colleen there here actually uses this board).

*giggles* evolution isnt real, next thing ya know, someone will say the earth is flat!

Old 11-20-2007, 03:28 PM   #13
droogievesch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playnwifsnot
*giggles* evolution isnt real, next thing ya know, someone will say the earth is flat!

I am getting my degree studying human evolution, so I wasn't even going to start arguing with that person.

Old 11-20-2007, 04:01 PM   #14
Playnwifsnot
I am going for a degree in Biology myself, although human evolution sounds pretty darn interesting. Although more and more astrophysics is appealing, maybe I will get a masters in that :P

Old 11-21-2007, 03:59 PM   #15
dragonss
melissa liked like to picks of ur green tiger

Old 11-21-2007, 03:59 PM   #16
dragonss
see pics of your green tiger i can't type today

Old 11-21-2007, 10:45 PM   #17
Playnwifsnot
The pics I take of her never come out well, you can see the green, it just is not as bright as she truely is. She is normally an olive green with lime green tiger pattern. I have a good pic of her showing her great pattern, but I can never get the good green.
http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m...t=DSC03977.jpg
There are other pictures in there of my other geckos, 6 total different geckos, of the beardies, my birds, my betta, and a deer I seen in the woods.

Old 11-22-2007, 04:48 PM   #18
dragonss
very nice there cute little guys i like the dimation one as well very nice

Old 11-22-2007, 04:55 PM   #19
Playnwifsnot
thanks I got him/her because it was really red, but more and more it is turning orange :/ Oh well....lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!